become an editor
the entire directory
only in Training/Nutrition
This category in other languages:
BUPA: Nutrition and the Athlete
- A nutrition expert guides athletes toward attaining peak condition. Includes tips on weight management, control of glycaemic index and the effects of alcohol, caffeine and creatine.
Healthy-Living.org: Athlete's Nutrition
- Describes why athletes need to supplement their diet with extra nutrients to maintain good health and prevent injuries. Provides links to relevant articles.
Nutritional Needs of the Vegetarian Athlete.
- Discusses the specific requirements for vegetarian athletes of the major nutrient types. Provides links to information on nutrient intake before, during and after an event.
Rob's Home of Sports Nutrition
- A collection of sports nutrition advice, tips and articles by leading sport trainers and dietitians.
Second Opinions - Diet for Athletic Performance
- An article debating the issue of carbo-loading by athletes.
Sports Nutrition To Go
- Dawn Weatherwax, a sports nutritionist, describes the services that she offers to amateur and professional athletes and their coaches.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2016 at 8:05:06 UTC -