become an editor
the entire directory
only in Training/Nutrition
This category in other languages:
BUPA: Nutrition and the Athlete
- A nutrition expert guides athletes toward attaining peak condition. Includes tips on weight management, control of glycaemic index and the effects of alcohol, caffeine and creatine.
- A customized sports nutrition prescription designed by L. Tyler Wadsworth, M.D. to optimize the diet for athletic performance or weight loss.
Healthy-Living.org: Athlete's Nutrition
- Describes why athletes need to supplement their diet with extra nutrients to maintain good health and prevent injuries. Provides links to relevant articles.
Nutritional Needs of the Vegetarian Athlete.
- Discusses the specific requirements for vegetarian athletes of the major nutrient types. Provides links to information on nutrient intake before, during and after an event.
Rader Programs - Athletes
- Discusses the reasons why some athletes develop eating disorders, describes symptoms and suggests measures to prevent the occurrence of the disorders.
Rob's Home of Sports Nutrition
- A collection of sports nutrition advice, tips and articles by leading sport trainers and dietitians.
Second Opinions - Diet for Athletic Performance
- An article debating the issue of carbo-loading by athletes.
Sports Nutrition To Go
- Dawn Weatherwax, a sports nutritionist, describes the services that she offers to amateur and professional athletes and their coaches.
Women's Sports Nutrition
- Provides clinical and nutritional blood testing for athletes or physically active women from age twelve.The results are used to design personalized nutrition programs that include food chemistry based diets and supplements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2014 at 4:40:41 UTC -