become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Training
Track and Field
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: Sports
This category in other languages:
- Intensive training facility for serious competitive athletes in Tempe, AZ.
Athletic Perception Institute
- Personal training program for improving visual perception in sports.
Big Dreams Fitness
- Services include swimming, biking, running, triathlon, strength and conditioning customized training plans, private, semi-private, and small group personal training and coaching services.
- Strength and conditioning program for police, military, and athletes. Includes message board, exercise videos, seminars and certifications offered, logo merchandise, and subscription journal.
- A web-based training program. Includes a description of methods, how to schedule a speaking engagement, and cost details.
- Multi-faceted program developed by Dean Brittenham to increase flexibility, strength, endurance, energy and explosive coordination. Facility located at Scripps Clinic, Shiley Sport and Health Center in La Jolla, California.
Fitness Testing Guide by Rob Wood
- A comprehensive site on all things to do with fitness testing, including discussions and descriptions of over 30 fitness tests.
Gatorade Sports Science Institute
- Provides articles, tips, research, educational tools, and interactive presentations on sports nutrition and exercise science.
Lee Taft Athletic Consulting
- Specializes in strength, agility, speed, resistance, and endurance training clinics and programs focusing on improving athletic movement.
National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Current events, education, meeting information, membership details and member awards.
- Training information, equipment and programs specifically related to overspeed, speed and agility. Developed with the collegiate soccer player in mind, but applicable to other sports.
Peak Power Sport Development
- Offers sport science testing and applied training for teams and individual athletes of all sports and abilities.
- Athletic speed and quickness training.
- Sports and fitness training centers for adults and youth located in Wellesley, Acton and Norfolk.
- Web based training system based on Joe Friel's "Bible" series of books for triathletes, cyclists, runners and endurance athletes of all levels.
- Guide to sports camps for all ages and skill levels in a variety of sports and selected links to sports instructional websites.
Winning Stats Training Logs
- An Internet based cycling program that allows athletes to log daily cycling and races. Also includes log programs for running, cross-country skiing, in-line skating, and swimming.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2014 at 19:00:18 UTC -