become an editor
the entire directory
only in Training/Coaching
Health: Fitness: Personal Training
Sports: People: Training: Coaching
- Coach with a masters degree in kinesiology from the University of Calgary High Performance Center offers ttriathlon, marathon, or endurance training.
- Personalized triathlon training emphasizing long distance events. Website includes training articles, tips, and triathlete discussion forum.
Coaching Science Abstracts
- These abstracts interpret research articles for practicing coaches and others interested in applied sport science.
Dave Scott Training
- Training offers results-oriented racing and training programs for triathlons, running, swimming, cycling and fitness.
- Endurance sport coaching and consulting. Services include program development, VO2 max testing with heart-rate zone analysis, and nutritional analysis.
- A training system that devises swimming programs specifically for triathletes.
- Personal coaching for triathletes, cyclists, runners and other endurance athletes of all levels of experience and ability.
Marc Evans Coaching
- Menlo Park, CA training facility includes running analysis treadmill and track, swimming flume, cycling watt, lactate-heart rate testing, and physical therapy center.
Mark Allen Online
- Coaching site of 6-time Hawaii ironman champion. The career, the book, the training program, and the new job as inspirational speaker.
Mark Bates 321 Coaching
- An integrated training system for all levels by the four-time Canadian champion.
- Professional running, cycling, and multisport coaching for athletes of all abilities by Michael McCormack.
- Offers a variety of coaching services from personal coaching to race-specific training to meet the needs of endurance athletes of all ages and abilities. Includes philosophy, service list, and contact information
- The MSSC represents a collection of instructional services aimed at multisport athletes of all ages, backgrounds, and levels of ability. Founded by Paula Newby-Fraser, John Howard, and John Duke.
- Professional athletic trainers providing scientifically based training methods. Specializing in triathlon and sports specific training.
- Personalized coaching for multi-sport and endurance athletes by head coach Maryellen Powers and cycling specialist Natt Hammond.
Total Intensity Sports
- Providing single and multisport coaching to athletes of all levels. Located in Sacramento and Marin/San Francisco Bay.
Total Training University (TTU)
- A virtual university that provides personalized one on one coaching online and conducts group seminars for endurance athletes focusing on the following areas: triathlon, running, cycling, swimming, psychology, sports medicine and nutrition.
Tri Swim Coach
- Offers several programs to assist triathletes with their swimming from beginning swimmer to elite triathlete. Site also contains articles, tips, local coaches, and a free newsletter.
- An online coaching resource for endurance athletes of all ages and abilities. Steve Pyle and Karen Dehmel design training programs that can help athletes attain their goal.
The Triathlon Academy
- Provides triathlon coaching services and camps aimed at multisport athletes of all ages, backgrounds and levels of ability.
- Online training for triathlon and multi-sport events with Parametric Training, an Olympic level scientifically proven training system to increase speed, power, and endurance.
Triathon Training Series
- Offering multisport camps, clinics, and triathlon training programs for each individual - all distances. Coaching staff includes USA Triathlon certified coaches.
- Online coaching and information for women of all ability levels, ages, shapes and sizes who would like to compete in 10k's, triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
Triple Fitness Training
- Triathlon Training by Jeff Cuddeback. Twenty years of coaching experience providing 'real world' programs for the novice to the experienced triathlete.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 1:05:07 UTC -