become an editor
the entire directory
only in Training/Coaching
Health: Fitness: Personal Training
Sports: People: Training: Coaching
- Coach with a masters degree in kinesiology from the University of Calgary High Performance Center offers ttriathlon, marathon, or endurance training.
- Personalized triathlon training emphasizing long distance events. Website includes training articles, tips, and triathlete discussion forum.
Coaching Science Abstracts
- These abstracts interpret research articles for practicing coaches and others interested in applied sport science.
Dave Scott Training
- Training offers results-oriented racing and training programs for triathlons, running, swimming, cycling and fitness.
- Endurance sport coaching and consulting. Services include program development, VO2 max testing with heart-rate zone analysis, and nutritional analysis.
- Jim Bruskewitz provides online coaching for triathletes. Designed for busy triathletes to get maximum benefit from training. Here, triathletes can purchase monthly workouts or training schedules customized for the client's current level of fitness, and available training time.
- A training system that devises swimming programs specifically for triathletes.
- Personal coaching for triathletes, cyclists, runners and other endurance athletes of all levels of experience and ability.
Marc Evans Coaching
- Menlo Park, CA training facility includes running analysis treadmill and track, swimming flume, cycling watt, lactate-heart rate testing, and physical therapy center.
Mark Bates 321 Coaching
- An integrated training system for all levels by the four-time Canadian champion.
- Professional running, cycling, and multisport coaching for athletes of all abilities by Michael McCormack.
- Offers a variety of coaching services from personal coaching to race-specific training to meet the needs of endurance athletes of all ages and abilities. Includes philosophy, service list, and contact information
- The MSSC represents a collection of instructional services aimed at multisport athletes of all ages, backgrounds, and levels of ability. Founded by Paula Newby-Fraser, John Howard, and John Duke.
- Professional athletic trainers providing scientifically based training methods. Specializing in triathlon and sports specific training.
- Personalized coaching for multi-sport and endurance athletes by head coach Maryellen Powers and cycling specialist Natt Hammond.
Total Intensity Sports
- Providing single and multisport coaching to athletes of all levels. Located in Sacramento and Marin/San Francisco Bay.
Total Training University (TTU)
- A virtual university that provides personalized one on one coaching online and conducts group seminars for endurance athletes focusing on the following areas: triathlon, running, cycling, swimming, psychology, sports medicine and nutrition.
Tri Swim Coach
- Offers several programs to assist triathletes with their swimming from beginning swimmer to elite triathlete. Site also contains articles, tips, local coaches, and a free newsletter.
- An online coaching resource for endurance athletes of all ages and abilities. Steve Pyle and Karen Dehmel design training programs that can help athletes attain their goal.
The Triathlon Academy
- Provides triathlon coaching services and camps aimed at multisport athletes of all ages, backgrounds and levels of ability.
Triathlon Training Series
- Offering multisport camps, clinics, and triathlon training programs for each individual - all distances. Coaching staff includes USA Triathlon certified coaches.
- Online training for triathlon and multi-sport events with Parametric Training, an Olympic level scientifically proven training system to increase speed, power, and endurance.
- Online coaching and information for women of all ability levels, ages, shapes and sizes who would like to compete in 10k's, triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
Triple Fitness Training
- Triathlon Training by Jeff Cuddeback. Twenty years of coaching experience providing 'real world' programs for the novice to the experienced triathlete.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 14:15:10 UTC -