become an editor
the entire directory
only in Training/Coaching
Open Directory - Sports: Multi-Sports: Triathlon: Training: Coaching
Health: Fitness: Personal Training
Sports: People: Training: Coaching
321 Coaching by Mark Bates
- Canadian Champion Coaching - An integrated training system for all levels by four-time Canadian Champion Mark Bates.
- Personalized triathlon training emphasizing long distance events. Website includes training articles, tips, and triathlete discussion forum.
Coaching Science Abstracts
- These abstracts interpret research articles for practicing coaches and others interested in applied sport science.
Dave Scott Training
- Training offers results-oriented racing and training programs for triathlons, running, swimming, cycling and fitness.
- Endurance sport coaching and consulting. Services include program development, VO2 max testing with heart-rate zone analysis, and nutritional analysis.
- A training system that devises swimming programs specifically for triathletes.
- Jeff Devlin provides premium personal coaching for triathletes, cyclists, runners and other endurance athletes of all levels of experience and ability.
Marc Evans Coaching
- Menlo Park, CA training facility includes running analysis treadmill and track, swimming flume, cycling watt, lactate-heart rate testing, and physical therapy center.
Mark Allen Online
- Coaching site of 6-time Hawaii ironman champion. The career, the book, the training program, and the new job as inspirational speaker.
- Professional running, cycling, and multisport coaching for athletes of all abilities by Michael McCormack.
- Offers a variety of coaching services from personal coaching to race-specific training to meet the needs of endurance athletes of all ages and abilities. Includes philosophy, service list, and contact information
- The MSSC represents a collection of instructional services aimed at multisport athletes of all ages, backgrounds, and levels of ability. Founded by Paula Newby-Fraser, John Howard, and John Duke.
- Professional athletic trainers providing scientifically based training methods. Specializing in triathlon and sports specific training.
- Personalized coaching for multi-sport and endurance athletes by head coach Maryellen Powers and cycling specialist Natt Hammond.
Total Intensity Sports
- Providing single and multisport coaching to athletes of all levels. Located in Sacramento and Marin/San Francisco Bay.
Total Training University (TTU)
- A virtual university that provides personalized one on one coaching online and conducts group seminars for endurance athletes focusing on the following areas: triathlon, running, cycling, swimming, psychology, sports medicine and nutrition.
Tri Swim Coach
- Tri Swim Coach offers several programs to assist triathletes with their swimming. All of our programs are designed to help the beginning swimmer all the way to the elite triathlete. Site also contains articles, tips, local coaches, and a free newsletter.
- An online coaching resource for endurance athletes of all ages and abilities. Steve Pyle and Karen Dehmel design training programs that can help athletes attain their goal.
Triathlon, Marathon and Endurance Coaching by Coach Cal
- Coach Cal, having a Masters Degree in Kinesiology from the University of Calgary High Performance Center, takes you to the next level of your triathlon, marathon, or endurance training.
- Online training for triathlon and multi-sport events with Parametric Training, an Olympic level scientifically proven training system to increase speed, power, and endurance.
Triathon Training Series
- Offering multisport camps, clinics, and triathlon training programs for each individual - all distances. Coaching staff includes USA Triathlon certified coaches.
- Online coaching and information for women of all ability levels, ages, shapes and sizes who would like to compete in 10k's, triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
Triple Fitness Training
- Triathlon Training by Jeff Cuddeback. Twenty years of coaching experience providing 'real world' programs for the novice to the experienced triathlete.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2012 at 5:15:07 UTC -