become an editor
the entire directory
only in Triathlon/Personal_Pages
This category in other languages:
- Competes in triathlons to raise money for Imperial Cancer Research, in memory of his father. Includes results, training, and links.
- Lisa Azhar is a competitive amateur triathlete from Oklahoma City. Her site includes race reports, photos and videos.
- A triathlete from Perth, Western Australia. Her site covers events, race results and media.
- Custom cycle artist, triathlete, mountain biker, cyclist, masters swimmer, rock climber, and father.
- Features news, results, racing schedule and sponsors of this Canadian elite triathlete.
- The triathlon training blog of Phil Barnes: husband, father, engineer, blogger, tri-geek.
- The story of a competitive wife and mom in the world of multi-sport.
The Brownlee Brothers
- Alistair and Jonny Brownlee are brothers and both are world champion triathletes. The site creatures photos, race reports and charitable information.
- Professional triathlete and personal trainer Kate Bruck. Includes training, racing, blogging and inspiring stories.
Carol's Triathlon Training Blog
- The author's journey from couch potato to triathlete. Articles & commentary on triathlon.
- Four time Ironman World Champion, Chrissy Wellington. View photos, race results and news.
- A full time triathlete and coach. His blog includes articles on training, racing and traveling around the world.
- Professional triathlete from Ontario, Canada shares photos and videos from races.
- Professional triathlete and Xterra and IronMan 70.3 World Champion from the UK. Background information, race results, race schedule, and photos.
- Retired Canadian professional triathlete.
- Blog that follows the training of a Christian triathlete.
- Personal blog, career, race reports, schedule, training, photos for multi-sport athlete.
- Biographical information, career highlights, results, and schedule information for this Ironman champion.
- Professional triathlete and coach from Ontario, Canada. Features results, photos, and biographical information.
Have Mat Will Tri
- A blog putting science and experience together in triathlons and yoga.
- Tracks race results and sponsors for Bruce Haydon.
Heleen bij de Vaate
- Professional triathlete. Site includes news, bio, planning, results, race reports, projects and photos.
- A multi-sport endurance athlete blogs about plant-based diet and training for various distances.
- John documents his journey from being overweight to a spot on Team USA.
- This is the triathlon and endurance sports blog for Dean Sakihama and pursuits toward Ironman.
- Thomas Karwig blogs about his fascination and passion for triathlon.
- A normal woman decides to try her first triathlon and journals her training experiences on the way to becoming a triathlete.
The Kona Project
- An age grouper triathlete's journey to get to the Ironman World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
- Professional triathlete with biography, statistics, results and pictures.
- A professional triathlete from Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Features profile, schedule, results and photos.
- Professional triathlete. Includes profile, race list, sponsors, and his coaching services.
Marty and Bri Gaal
- Marty and Brianne are triathlon coaches who hail from Florida, live, work and play in North Carolina, and travel all over for racing and pleasure.
McCormack, Chris ("Macca")
- Personal page for the professional triathlete and two time Ironman World Champion.
- Presents racing history from 1997 to the present for this professional triathlete.
- A humorous blog written by Jason Arango and Rebecca Kelley that covers training, race reports and life as a triathlete.
Midwest Multisport Life
- Middle aged father and husband who blogs about the multi sport life and getting in shape.
- Eleven years of triathlon history, training tips, photos, and links.
- Tips, tricks, news and reviews about triathlon.
- The blog of professional triathlete, Angela Naeth. Includes race reports, galleries, links to charity and news.
- Information about his triathlon and marathon activities and other personal information.
- A collection of one of triathlon's most well known photographers. The site is updated with photos from many large triathlon events.
- Personal page with various triathlon/Ironman pictures.
- Elite age-grouper female triathlete in North Carolina. Features articles on racing, training, coaching.
- A blog about her life adventures and how to find balance between love, relationships, athletics and life.
- Professional triathlete from Rostock, Germany. Ironman 70.3 World Champion and European Champion.
Rich Cruse Photography
- Photography of the most popular triathlons and cycling events. His works are seen in national magazines and in ads for major companies.
- Professional triathlete. Ironman Champion and two time duathlon national champion from the USA.
- Personal site for age group triathlete in Seattle, Washington.
- A triathlete who lives, trains, and works in San Antonio, Texas.
- A sibling's blog about a beginner triathlete trying to keep up with an Ironman.
Start to triathlon
- A triathlete blogs about training and equipment.
- Site of this professional triathlete with biography, statistics, results and pictures.
- Kevin is a pro triathlete who writes about his favorite places and triathlon tips.
- UK-based pro triathletes Toby and Joel Jameson compete in distance triathlons. Two brothers, one goal.
TransitionFour Triathlon Blog
- Personal blog of triathlon training, news, race reports and commentary.
Tricia Richter (TriBaby)
- Stories, race reports, and photos.
- Features triathlon training, racing, triathlon gear review, and blogging tips for triathletes.
- Raising awareness about pancreatic cancer in the triathlon, CrossFit, and fitness communities.
- Anu is a professional athlete and speaker. The first and only Asian to compete in Ultraman.
- Professional Triathlete & Ironman: Bree Wee from Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
- Pro triathlete, ultra-runner, mountain biker, and alpinist who blogs about taking on the world's toughest events.
- Sonja is a triathlete and coach who focuses on living life to the fullest. She posts videos and photos to document her life.
Wurtele, Heather and Trevor
- Personal website for professional triathletes Heather and Trevor Wurtele.
- A professional triathlete who finished in the top 6 overall at Ironman Hawaii in 1998 and 1999 and was selected to represent the United States in the 2000 Olympics. News, biography, photos, schedule, results, and training.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 18:05:11 UTC -