become an editor
the entire directory
only in Karting/Technical_Information
Open Directory - Sports: Motorsports: Karting: Technical Information
This category in other languages:
The Complete Kartbuilding Website
- Free plans for designing and building racing, off-road, vintage and wooden karts using motorbike, lawnmower and general purpose engines.
Electric go kart
- Plans, informtion and resources for building an electric motor powered, 2 seat go kart. Links, photographs and design information.
- A guide to getting started in karting in New Zealand.
Identify Your Comet Torque Converter Series
- Use this page to determine which Comet Torque Converter Belt Drive System you own. Identification is key to acquiring the correct replacement parts for your application.
Kart Engine Dynamometer
- Description, design, plans, sensors, data, and software.
- Information related to electric go-karts. List of manufacturer, tracks, technologies, past and future events.
- Articles, tips, and information.
- Manufacturer of JetSpeed to aid in the jetting and carburetion of the Rotax Max kart engine.
National Kart Registration Scheme
- A Kart registration scheme for owners of karts and equipment to safeguard their property.
Trouble Shooting - Go Karts and Mini Bikes
- Trouble shooting guide, technical and how to information. Comet torque converter information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 2:35:03 PM EDT -