become an editor
the entire directory
only in Motorsports/History
Open Directory - Sports: Motorsports: History
Reference: Museums: Transportation: Automobiles
Sports: Resources: History
Historic Motor Racing
- Offers news, articles, books and links from motoring historian Graham Gauld.
International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum
- Located adjacent to Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama. Site offers biographies on Hall of Fame members, gift store, museum information and an interactive tour.
Kilbey's Vintage Stock Car Racing Photos
- A collection of vintage stock car racing photos, mostly from Melbourne Speedway (Melbourne, FL) and Huntsville Speedway (Huntsville, AL).
Motorsports Museum and Hall of Fame of America
- A museum that honors and preserves the achievements of the legends of motorsports on land, sea, and in the air. Located in Novi, Michigan. Includes profiles of many competitors by category, facility information, FAQs, press releases, message board, Hall of Fame information, and related links.
Racing in America
- Includes a variety of useful content: photo galleries, history on racecars and race car drivers, lesson plans for educators, opportunity to donate and other features.
Vintage Power Sport
- Provides forums for communications, event support, fellowship, and camaraderie, for all vintage motor vehicle power sports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 9, 2006 1:44:29 AM EDT -