become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_Hampshire
Open Directory - Sports: Motorsports: Auto Racing: Tracks: North America: United States: New Hampshire
Canaan U.S.A. Speed-Way
- This 1/4 mile, semi banked, dirt oval hosts Modified, 6 Cylinder Modified, Late Model, Street Stock and Mini Stock classes.
Lee USA Speedway
- Located in Lee this 3/8 mile, oval, asphalt track hosts the NASCAR Weekly Racing series, Late Models, Street Stocks, and Roadrunners. Includes news, schedule, and driving directions.
- Nascar sanctioned, 1/4 mile, high-banked, asphalt oval located in Winchester. Classes run are Pro-Stock, Late Model, Strictly Stock and Mini Stocks.
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- Offers a 1.058 mile oval and 1.6 mile road course and hosts of a portion of the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series. Provides schedule, press releases, photos, tickets, and souvenirs for this multi-purpose facility in Loudon.
The Pines Speedway
- Located in Wentworth, this 1/4 mile, semi banked, clay oval hosts Winged V-8 Modified, Late Model, Super Dirt Stocks and 4 Cylinder Special classes.
- 1/4 mile high bank asphalt oval in Groveton includes Late Models, Super Stocks, Street Stocks and Enduros. Provides schedule, results, and directions.
- Nascar sanctioned 1/4 mile asphalt oval located in Epping. Classes include Super Modified, Late Models, Pro Trucks and Pure Stocks.
White Mountain Motorsports Park
- Located in North Woodstock, this 1/4 mile, high banked, asphalt oval hosts Late Model, Super Street, Strictly Stock and Mini Cup classes.
- This 1/5 mile, high banked, dirt oval features Go-Karts, Rookie, Junior, Light, Heavy, 250cc Mini Sprints, 750cc Mini Sprints, Wingless Modified and Thunder Stock racing events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 13:54:05 UTC -