become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Open Directory - Sports: Motorsports: Auto Racing: Tracks: North America: United States: Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Recreation and Sports
- This 7/16 mile paved oval is located in Marne. They host Late Model, Super Stock and Sportsman divisions with special visits from ASA, ARCA, ISMA, and Auto Value Super Sprints. Schedules, race results, team, driver and track information.
Butler Motor Speedway
- Quincy's dirt oval race track. Regular racing includes 410 winged Sprint Cars and Detroit Iron Division.
Crystal Motor Speedway
- This 3/8 mile oval is located in Crystal. Classes raced include Mini Stocks, Pro Trucks, Late Models, Pro Stocks and Hobby Stocks.
Dixie Motor Speedway
- Located in Birch Run, this 1/4 mile asphalt oval track hosts Late Models, Modifieds, Factory Stocks, Super Mini Trucks, Figure 8's, Stocks and School Bus racing events.
Fast Track Ministries
- Shares Christ with motor sports racers, their pit crew, and families by working alongside them on the track. They build relationships, share in the cheers, tears and fears of the racers and their families.
Flat Rock Speedway
- This 1/4 mile, asphalt, oval track features Figure 8, Late Model, Street Stock and ARCA sanctioned racing events.
- Paved, 1/4 mile, flat oval and a figure eight track. Racing divisions include Late Models, Factory Stocks and Mini Stocks.
- This 1.88 mile, 11 turn road course is located in South Haven. Various car clubs and motorcycle racing events are held each year.
Hartford Motor Speedway
- A 1/2 mile, high-banked, clay track located in Hartford. Regular racing includes Super Stock, Endro, American Late Model Series, Dirt Late Models, UMP Summer Nationals, GLOSS Sprints and World of Outlaws.
- Located in Lake Odessa this 1/2 mile, clay, oval hosts Late Model, Hobby Stock, IMCA Sunoco Modified, Pro Stock and Modified racing events.
- An asphalt, 3/8 mile, oval located in Kalamazoo. Features NASCAR sanctioned Late Model, Limited Late Model and Factory Stocks racing events.
Michigan International Speedway
- Tickets, events calendar, maps, and Brooklyn area attraction information. Hosts NASCAR Winston Cup, Busch, Camping World Truck, ARCA, IRL and Infiniti Pro series races.
Mid-Michigan Raceway Park
- Located in Palo, this 1/3 mile, semi banked, clay oval features Late Model, Street Stock, Modified, Pro Stock, Limited Late Model, 4 Cylinder Open and Bomber racing classes.
- This 1/4 mile, asphalt, low banked, oval track is located in Mottville. Racing events include 4-Cyl Stocks, Street Stocks, Bombers and Karts.
- This 1/3 mile, asphalt, oval track is located in Norway. Classes run are Late Models, Streets, Slammers and 4-cyl. Standings, reports, schedule, division details and driver profiles.
Onaway Motor Speedway
- This 1/4 mile, semi-banked, asphalt oval is located in Onaway. News, results, track details, driver profiles, photo gallery, schedule, points and rules.
- This 1/4 mile, clay, oval track is located in Owendale. Racing events include Limited Late Models, Sportsman, Street Stocks and Figure 8.
- Located in Ovid, this 3/8 mile, asphalt, oval track features modified and stock car racing events. Schedule, standings, race results, driver profiles and links.
- Located just South of Lansing in Mason. This 1/4 mile track hosts Sportsman Late Model, Super Stock, Pure Stock, Figure 8's, Legends, Dwarfs and American Race Trucks.
Thunder Valley Raceway
- Located in Marquette, this 1/4 mile, semi banked, asphalt oval runs Late Models, Pickup Trucks and Sportsman classes. Points, pictures, links and news.
UP Offroad 100
- CORR Sanctioned Offroad dirt race track located in Bark River. Schedule, rules, track information and driving directions.
- Road racing facility located in Pontiac with photos and driving directions.
- This asphalt oval is located in Whittemore. Schedule, rules, results, news, history, pictures and message board.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 7:38:10 PM EDT -