become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Kentucky
- Entertainment complex located in Bowling Green features a 1/3 mile asphalt oval track, drag strip and campground. Classes raced are Late Models, Sportsman, Super Streets, Figure 8, Streets and Beech Bend Front Runners.
- Located in Union (Florence) this 1/2 mile, dirt, high banked, oval track features Late Models, Modifieds, Super Dirt Stocks and Figure 8 racing.
Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway
- 3/8 mile, clay, oval track in Calvert City. Includes schedule, news, UMP Late Model and Open Wheel Modified rules, payout, results, photos, and track information.
- This 1.5 mile, asphalt track located in Sparta. Features NASCAR Busch, Camping World Truck, All Pro Series, ARCA and IRL races. Tickets, schedule, track facts, directions and information on the Waltrip Walkway are included here.
Lake Cumberland Speedway
- Located in Burnside, this 3/8 mile, dirt, semi-banked, oval features Chevettes, Open Wheel Modifieds, Road Hoggs and Late Model racing events.
Western Kentucky Speedway and Supercross
- This facility located in Madisonville has a 1 mile, dirt, off-road course for motocross racing and a 3/8 mile, clay, high banked, oval track for UMP Modifieds, Pro Street, Street Stock, Cruisers and UMP Late Model racing events.
- This 1/4 mile, clay, semi-banked, oval track races UMP Modifieds, Super Bombers, 4 Cyl, Bombers and Road Hogs. News, results, pictures, driving directions and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 5:45:11 UTC -