become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Indiana
Open Directory - Sports: Motorsports: Auto Racing: Tracks: North America: United States: Indiana
Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Recreation and Sports
16th Street Speedway Memories
- Photos and memories from the now closed 16th Street Speedway.
- High banked, asphalt, 1/4 mile track in Anderson. Super Trucks, Street Stock, Figure 8, Legends and Modified racing. News, schedule, event results, track information and photo gallery.
Angola Motor Speedway
- This 3/8 mile, high banked, asphalt oval features Late Model Sportsman, Modified, Street Stock and Mini Stock racing events.
Bakersfield Raceway Park
- Facility is a 1/5 mile, dirt track located east of Linton. Classes raced are Dwarf cars, 4 Cly. Mini-Stocks, Modified Midgets and Mini-Sprints.
- This 1/4 mile. semi-banked clay oval races Northwest Sprints, UMP Modified, Indiana Super Stock and Late Models. Race results, points, news, FAQs and links.
- Located inside the Jackson County Fairgrounds in Brownstown. This 1/4 mile, dirt, oval features Late Models, UMP Modifieds, Street Stocks, Bombers and Indiana Enduros. Message board, race results, schedule, point standings, rules and history.
Crown Point Speedway
- This 3/8 mile, semi-banked, clay oval races Limited Late Model, Hobby Stock and Street Stocks. Classifieds, photo gallery, news, schedule and race results.
First Super Speedway
- Collections of pre-World War I American oval track auto racing, Freelance writing services for all types of media covering American auto racing history.
Gas City I69 Speedway
- Located in Gas City this 1/4 mile, semi-banked, dirt oval features Non Winged Sprint, UMP Modified and Street Stock racing.
Illiana Motor Speedway
- Facility includes Late Models, Sportsman and Street Stock racing on both a 1/2 mile and 1/4 mile tracks. Driver profiles, points, news, rules and schedules.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- The speedway is a 2 1/2 mile, paved, oval located on the west side of Indianapolis. The Indy 500, Indy Racing League, NASCAR's Brickyard 500 and US Grand Prix are hosted. Includes history, news, museum, driving directions.
- This 1/5 mile, asphalt, oval and figure 8 track hosts Late Model, Figure 8, Stock Car, Midget, Legend, I-Car Jasper Modifieds and Bomber racing events.
- Sprint and stock car racing on this dirt track located in Kokomo. News, photos, winners, rules and surveys.
- Located inside the Lawrenceburg fairgrounds is this high banked, dirt, oval and motorcycle track. Racing events include Sprints, UMP Modifieds and Late Model Stock Cars.
Lucas Oil Raceway Park
- Hosts NASCAR Busch, NHRA, SCCA and USAR events. Oval track, drag strip and road course. Schedules, ticket information, news and a fan guide.
Montpelier Motor Speedway
- Racing includes Open-Wheeled Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Street Stocks on this slightly banked, 1/4 mile, dirt oval. News, driver profiles, results and track information.
Mount Lawn Speedway
- Located in New Castle this 3/10 mile, asphalt, oval features Late Models, Thunder Cars, Mini Stocks, Midgets, Street Drags and Go Karts. History, pictures, news, race results, audio and video files, schedule and rules.
New Paris Speedway
- Facility includes a 1/4 mile, asphalt oval and a figure 8 track. Classes raced are Late Model, Street Stock, Enduro, Dwarfs, Super Sprints and Welterweight Racing League. Point standings, race results, statistics, drivers, rules, track information and photo album.
- This 3/8 mile, clay, high banked, oval races classes of Sprints, Bombers and Street Stocks. Schedule, results, points, rules, photo gallery, videos and winners page.
Putnam Park Road Course
- This asphalt road course is located in Mount Meridian. Racing includes Porsche Club, Indianapolis Corvette Club, BMW Car Club of America and various driving schools.
- This 1/4 mile, asphalt, high banked, oval features ASA, USAC, Hooters Pro Cup and ARCA racing events. Schedule, results, standings, news, rules and history.
Shady Hill Speedway
- Speedway is a 1/4 mile, semi-banked, clay oval and hosts UMP Modifieds, Super Streets, I-MOD Modifieds, Mini Stock and Pure Street racing.
- This 1/4 mile, high banked, dirt oval is located in Southern Indiana. Racing events include Sprints, Modifieds, Pro-Modifieds, Street Stocks, Late Models, USAC, Monster Trucks, Enduro, NALMS and Demolition Derby.
Union County Speedway
- This 3/8 mile, oval, dirt track is located in Liberty. Racing events include Late Models, Modifieds, Street Stocks, Bombers and Road Hogs.
- This 1/8 mile, banked, clay, oval is located 7 miles west of Logansport. Classes raced are Junior Sprints, 600 Restrictors-400 Sportsman, 600 Stock, and 600 Open.
- This 1/2 mile, asphalt, oval track is located in Winchester. Special events held there include: USAC Midgets and Sprints, NAMARS Midgets, ARCA Super Cars and ASA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 9:17:21 AM EDT -