become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Recreation and Sports: Autos
All American Speedway
- Short track located in Rossville. Hosts Pro Stock, Modifieds, Street Stock and Bomber races.
- This 1/4 mile, semi-banked, clay, oval track is located at the Contra Costa County Fairgrounds in Antioch. Wingless Sprints, Dirt Modifieds, Super Stock, Street Stock, Dwarf Cars and Pure Stock racing.
Auto Club Speedway
- Located in Fontana this 2 mile oval track features events by NASCAR, CART, Grand American Road Racing Association, IRL and US Superbike. Includes information on ticket sales, news, hotel referrals and maps of the area.
- Located in the town of Oildale is this 1/3 mile clay oval. Various classes of Stock Cars, Modifieds, Sprints, Midgets, TQs, Mini Sprints and Trucks race. News, schedule, track information, race results, standings and photos.
- Located near San Diego is this semi-banked, 1/4 mile, clay, oval track. The track features a variety of racing events including Dwarfs, Sprint, Stock and Modified cars.
Buttonwillow Raceway Park
- Hosts driving clinics and auto, motorcycle, and go-cart racing events. Includes track configuration maps, facility details, schedule and local area information. Buttonwillow.
- This 1/2 mile, clay long oval track located in the Napa region. Photos, points, news and history.
- Has both a 1/6 mile clay oval and a 20 acre outdoor track featuring Midgets, Outlaw Kart and Motocross Racing. Divisional information, special events, weather, classifieds and driving directions.
- Located in Blythe this semi-banked, 1/4 mile, asphalt oval features various stock and modified racing events. Race results, driver roster, point standings and track information.
- Semi-banked paved 1/4 mile oval track located in Lakeport that offers racing of Modifieds, Bombers and Mini-Stocks classes.
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- This 2.238 mile paved road course features NASCAR Winston West Series, SBK Super Bike, AMA US Super Bike American Le Mans Series and CART racing. Information about upcoming events, schedules, tickets, merchandise, track data, news, and area sites and facilities.
- This 1/4 mile dirt oval is located in Watsonville. Classes raced are Grand American, Modified, Street Stock, Figure 8 and American Stock.
Perris Auto Speedway
- This 1/2 mile clay oval is home to SCRA Sprints, Stock cars and midgets racing. Located in Perris.
- Located in Petaluma, this 3/8 mile, semi-banked, dirt oval races Modified, Street Stock, Late Model and Pure Stock. Schedule, rules, classifieds, driver profiles, pictures, videos, news and point standings.
Plaza Park Raceway
- Located in Visalia this semi-banked, 1/5 mile, clay oval track races Modifieds, Midgets and Mini-sprints. Schedule, points, events, news and rules.
Sacramento Raceway Park
- This racing facility offers 3 Tracks: 1/4 mile asphalt drag strip, 1 mile oval and a 1/4 mile low banked clay oval. Racing events include: NHRA, ET Brackets, Funny Car, IMCA Modified, Street Stock, Mini Stock and Mini Sprints.
- Hosts NASCAR Winston Cup, NHRA, Superbike, and American LeMans series races. Site features online tickets, track map, news and photo gallery for this venue in Sonoma.
Stockton 99 Speedway
- Banked, paved, 1/4 mile track located in Stockon. 1999 Speedway Statistics, race results, photos, history, driver roster and class information.
Thunderhill Park Raceway
- A multi-use motorsport facility for auto, motorcycle and kart club racing located in Willows.
Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
- Road course located in Long Beach features CART and SCCA racing events. Ticket information, news, schedule, driving directions, and photo gallery.
- Located in Ukiah the track offers an outdoor motocross track and a 1/4 mile asphalt oval for stock car racing. Schedule, links, classifieds, photo gallery and driving directions.
Unofficial Orange Show Speedway
- Located in San Bernardino. News, race highlights, pictures, point standings, kids club and race links.
Willow Springs International Raceway
- Track located in Rosamond features 1.3 mile street course, .6 mile asphalt road course with 9 turns for Kart racing and a 2.5 mile asphalt road course for Indy and motorcycle racing. News and event information, maps, track details and records.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 18:45:08 UTC -