become an editor
the entire directory
only in Auto_Racing/Technical_Information
Sports: Motorsports: Technical Information
Building the LT1 H-Body
- Informative site describing how to install and tune an LT1 engine in any car. Details include prices of parts and setup procedure.
Burgerman's DIY N2O Kits
- John Williamson's do it yourself build a Nitrous Kit information. Plus Automotive Nitrous Injection Systems.
CV Carb Tuning Procedures
- Site describing how to adjust and modify your CV carburetor for maximum performance.
DIY water methanol injection system
- This is a site for people who want to design and build there own water injection system for their vehicle.
How Stuff Works: Champ Car
- Eighteen picture segments explain every part of a carbon fiber body, 900 HP, 230 MPH race car. A behind the scenes look at the car, the team and the driver.
- Highlights the technical aspects of sports car racing concentrating on how the cars are built and designed, and the thoughts and theories behind the aerodynamics. Includes articles, dossiers, technical information, photos, and related links.
- Content for the high performance enthusiast, hobby engine builder, motorsports participant, owners of light and medium duty trucks and selected material suitable for use by trade/technical school instructors.
- Tuning car technical information, from motor sport to car performance upgrades.
Reen Machine Pro7 Racing
- How to plan, build, and race a first-generation Mazda RX-7 in the SCCA Pro7 club racing series. Also features forums, a Pro7 interactive painter, upcoming events, Quicktime VR.
Relative Horsepower Calculator
- Motorsports engineering information from the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), representing 80,000 mobility engineers and technology practitioners.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2015 at 5:45:04 UTC -