become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sprint_Cars/Organizations
Sports: Motorsports: Auto Racing: Organizations
All Star Sprint Circuit - All Stars.
- Dirt track Sprint Series for the last 21 years. Series runs from the Midwest to the East Coast. Official site for race news, results, point standings, schedules, driver roster and photos. Archive information for the '97, '98 and '99 season.
American Sprint Car Series - ASCS
- Midwest/Southwest based racing series for 360 Sprint Cars. Official site contains news, point standings, race results, driver biographies and a message board.
Auto Value Super Sprints Series - AVSS
- 410 asphalt group that run mostly in Michigan.
Florida Sprint Car Association
- Limited 360 sprint car racing in Florida and Georgia. The official source of race results, news and information on the FSCA's racing series.
- Information on the class of Formula 500's in Australia. Includes event details, news, race results, driver profiles, and photo gallery.
Midwest Sprintcar Association - MSA
- Based in Wisconsin, an exciting and competitive winged 360 sprint car association. Schedule, results, standings, extensive photo and video gallery.
National Sprint Car Hall of Fame and Museum Foundation, Inc.
- Located in Knoxville, Iowa at the Knoxville Raceway. It is preserving the history of sprint car racing and honors its achievers. There are press releases, a list of National Sprint Car Poll winners and the list of Hall of Fame Inductees.
Northwest Sprintcar Racing Organization
- Touring the Northwestern United States and Canada. Offers schedule, forums and photo gallery.
Sprints On Dirt - SOD
- A touring racing series that races in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. Homepage information for results, news, schedule, rules, top points list and new press releases.
USAC Racing - The United States Auto Club
- The host for the nations premier non-wing open wheel racing series featuring Sprint Cars, Midgets and Quarter Midgets.
Washington Econo Sprint Car Organization
- The official site of WESCO, an association sanctioning sprint car races throughout the Pacific Northwest on both dirt and pavement, with and without wings.
Wingless Spec Sprints - WSS
- Non-Wing, 360's from California. This is the unofficial Antioch page, but it does contain the official Antioch speedway page. They race mostly at Antioch Speedway, but also schedule some events at Petaluma. There is news and rumors, photos, schedules and information, roster and a message board.
World of Outlaws Series
- Major sanctioning body for outlaw racing within the United States. Includes car specifications, history, photo gallery, schedule, results and point standings. Also, features associate membership information, links and contacts. Sponsored by Pennzoil.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 21:45:08 UTC -