become an editor
the entire directory
only in Auto_Racing/History
Sports: Motorsports: History
The Bill Thomas Cheetah
- History and images of the 1964 Chevy-powered Cheetah sports car.
Brooklands Track Society
- Saved Brooklands race track at Weybridge, Surrey, England. There are over 2,500 pages of Brooklands history, plus modern photographs from Goodwood.
- Information on the Can-Am Championship Series at Laguna Seca in the years 1969, 1970, and 1972.
History of Racing at the Cowley County Fairgrounds
- Photos and newspaper accounts of auto racing at the historic location in Southern Kansas from 1912 through 1971.
- A site about the IMSA Camel GT series, which was a sportscar and GT championship created by John and Peggy Bishop.
International Motor Racing Research Center
- Museum features Sports Car, Formula 1, NASCAR, vintage and historic racing exhibits.
- A racing tribute site that assists March car owners with restoration and replica parts for vintage and historic racing.
Maryland Stock Car Racing Hall of Fame
- A history of racetracks and drivers in Maryland.
The Miller/Offenhauser Historical Society
- The society was organized in 1999 with the goal to discover, collect, and preserve the history and products created by Miller, Offenhauser, and Goossen in the early 1900's.
Motor Racing Archive
- Dedicated to the preservation of the UK's rich heritage in world wide motor racing.
North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame
- Information of this Stock Car museum located in Mooresville, North Carolina. Includes news, photos, gift shop and location.
The Racing Historian
- A history of American sports car racing with journals and photos.
Those Were The Days
- Motor racing stories. An insider's tales and anecdotes from the Golden Age of motor racing. The Age of Fangio, Moss, Brabham, Rindt, Graham Hill, Stewart, Fittipaldi, et al.
A Tribute to Jimmy Daywalt
- A tribute to Jimmy Daywalt, from Wabash, Indiana, honored as the 1953 Indianapolis 500 Rookie of the Year.
Victorian Historic Racing Register
- Information about the Register and the events it promotes.
Vintage Northeast Modified Stock Cars
- Photos and background of over 70 Modified drivers from 1950, 1960 and 1970.
- Concentrates on historic racing in the UK, although there is some articles from South Africa and the US. Find anything from race reports to articles on individual cars, circuits and personalities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 19:24:03 UTC -