become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Open Directory - Sports: Motorsports: Auto Racing: Drag Racing: Tracks: North America: Canada
Sports: Motorsports: Auto Racing: Tracks: North America: Canada
Cupar International Raceway
- Proposed NHRA endorsed, quarter mile drag strip. News, membership investment information, track blueprint, photo gallery and contact information available.
Grand Bend Motorplex
- IHRA sanctioned dragstrip located in Grand Bend, Ontario. Events include Mopar Performance Parts Canadian Nationals, Pro Mod Meltdown and Castrol Thunder by the Beach. Features news, hotel referrals, links, maps and classifieds.
- Quebec based, NHRA sanctioned 1/4 mile track. Super pro, semi pro, junior dragster, quick 8, import, and drag sled classes.
- Medicine Hat Drag Racing Association owned, and NHRA sanctioned, 1/4 mile track. Hosts the NHRA Wally event. Message boards, multimedia galleries, rules, schedule, and membership information. Located in Alberta. Canada.
North Central Motorsport Park
- NHRA sanctioned, 1/4 mile, facility located in Prince George, B.C. Canada. Features drivers profiles, schedule of events, photo gallery and streaming videos.
Saskatchewan International Raceway
- 1/4 mile asphalt drag strip located in Saskatoon. Super pro, pro, sportsman, pro bike/sled and street bike/sled classes. Includes news, track information, point standings, and racer records.
- NHRA sanctioned, asphalt, dragstrip located in Sparta, Ontario. Includes news, schedule, point standings, race results, photo gallery and maps.
Thunder Mountain Raceway
- Drag strip located in British Columbia. Includes driver profiles, photos and rules.
Viking International Raceway
- 1/4 mile asphalt drag strip located in Gimli, Manitoba Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 3, 2013 9:35:05 PM EDT -