become an editor
the entire directory
only in Auto_Racing/Clubs
Drag Racing Clubs
Recreation: Autos: Clubs
This category in other languages:
Brindabella Motorsport Club
- Based in Canberra, Australia. Includes active forum, Rally news, calendar, Rallying FAQ, photos, classifieds, and links.
British Automobile Racing Club
- Organizes and participates in motorsports events, primarily in Ontario, Canada. Also organizes the Molson Indy in Toronto, several other races at Mosport, and an ice race in Minden, Ontario.
British Motor Racing Marshals Club
- How to become a marshal (corner worker) at racing circuits, hillclimbs, sprints, kart circuits and rallies. Information and downloadable guides to training, the duties involved and a calendar of events.
The British Racing Drivers' Club
- Open to only those who have attained international success over a number of seasons. Includes club information, news and forums.
- The Confederation of Autosport Car Clubs is an organization that runs and regulates various autosport events in BC. They are associated with and regulated by both ASN Canada and FIA.
California Sports Car Club
- Official website of this Los Angeles/Orange County chapter for Solo2 and Autocross.
Chicagoland Sports Car Club
- Racing group with an emphasis on Wheel to Wheel and Autocross competition. News, event schedule and membership information.
Chuckanut Sports Car Club
- This club located in Bellingham Washington promotes a variety of motorsports events, from rallies to tours to autocrosses.
Eastern Motor Racing Association - EMRA
- Racing and time trails, similar to SCCA , in the North Eastern US.
FISC European Spridget Racing
- An unofficial view of the European Race series for MG Midgets, Austin Healey Sprites or any derivative thereof. Contains pictures, dates, reports, profiles and other information.
Galway Motor Club
- Located in Galway, Ireland, the membership hosts, rallies, hillclimbs and autocross.
Grampian Automobile Club
- Organizes hill climbs, sprints, and other events. Includes club news.
Hibiscus Coast Motorsport Club
- Located in New Zealand and offers Trials, Motorkhanas, Autocrosses, Hillclimbs and Rallysprints for members.
Highland Car Club, Ltd.
- HCC is a motorsport club in the north of Scotland. Organizers of the Arnold Clark-Thistle Snowman Rally.
Hills District Car Club Ltd
- Based in Sydney, Australia. Provides information and history on the club and its grounds, calendar of events, results, photos, and related links.
Historic Racing Club
- A club for owners of F5000, Can Am cars, Indy cars and Formula Pacifics, also actively encourage races for all Historic Racing cars.
International Race Drivers Club
- IRDC is a amateur road racing club and competition driving school at the Seattle International Raceway.
Lakeshore Sports Car Club
- Wisconsin racing group offers event schedule and membership information.
Madison Sports Car Club
- Information about the organization, event schedule, photographs and results.
- Representing and promoting the interests of VSCC marshals across the UK including information on how to get involved.
Motor Enthusiasts' Club
- Ireland motor club formed in 1954. Organizes races, rallies, Mudplugs, and motorcycle trials.
Northeast Corvair Council (NECC)
- Information on the Corvair car time trials held at Lime Rock Park.
Oval Race Club
- Based at Angmering they race on the only concrete, banked, short track oval in the South of England.
Provincial Racing League
- Hosts events at tracks across Canada. Includes rules, race results and club information.
Slaithwaite Motor Club
- Describes how to participate in motorsports such as rallying, autotesting, and go-karting.
South African Motorsports Club
- For amateur club level motorsport, single seater and sports car enthusiasts. Home of the SCC, Formula Libre and the Lotus Register.
Sports Car Club of Vermont
- Autocrosses, hillclimbs and ice trials. Information on the club and of other clubs in the Northeast.
Tarheel Sports Car Club
- Eastern North Carolina Sports Car Club hosting Autocross, Rally, Track, and Social events.
Triad Sports Car Club
- TSCC is an autocross oriented club in the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina. They also support the NCAC state autocross championship series.
Tunbridge Wells Motor Club
- Provides club motor sport at grass roots level. Includes club and membership information, history, newsletters, driver profiles and details of the club's All Circuit Sprint Championship.
Vancouver Chinese Motorsport Club
- Members are from many forms of auto racing, autocross, hill climbing, kart racing, drag racing and road racing. Purpose of the club is to further driving skills in a safe but exciting environment.
Wessex Motor Racing Club
- One of the two clubs for NASA organised autograss racing in the South-West of England. Includes information about the club as well as a diary, results, gallery and a section explaining the sport.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2015 at 5:15:06 UTC -