become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Schools and Instruction
Jeet Kune Do
Kendo and Iaido
Tae Kwon Do
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Martial Arts
The Autodefence Company
- Self-defense training. Includes FAQs, training information, members and teachers.
British Go-Dai Association
- Teaching karate and ju-jitsu. Features clubs, news, gradings, diary, senseis, rules and general information.
Bushido Academy of Martial Arts
- Teaching self defence that includes karate, aikido, Japanese sword fighting also known as kenjitsu, and weapons training. Self defence training classes in Bristol.
Cambridge Academy of Martial Arts
- Pictures and descriptions of less common martial arts including filipino kali, boxe francaise savate and combat sombo. Videos and animated graphics.
Combat Academy UK
- Teaching self defence and kickboxing. Contains instructor profiles, FAQs, papers, timetable and locations, syllabus, news, events and equipment.
The Defensive Edge
- Practical and effective self defence. Offers training courses delivered to the workplace. Based in London.
Dorking Choi Kwang Do Black Belt Academy
- School run by chief instructor Alan Tipson, 2nd dan black belt. Classes for all ages in Dorking, Surrey.
- This club offers training in kickboxing, Thai boxing, and yoga in Burnham, Berkshire. Personal training available. Thai massage is also offered as an additional service.
Goshin Jutsu - Art of Self Defence
- Utilises many martial arts including kendo to achieve its goals. Includes syllabus, history, events, and contact information.
Karevo Martial Arts
- Martial arts studio offering self defence training in Shukokai karate, kali, eskrima, kickboxing, jeet kune do, and Muay Thai. Based in Stockton on Tees, Teeside.
Karmaa Martial Arts, Health and Fitness Club
- Martial arts club teaching a mixture of karate, kickboxing, and western boxing. Offers a fully-equipped gym with holistic treatment rooms in Camden, London.
Kupso Tuite Association
- Multi-disciplined organization training in martial art and combat systems not readily available to the public using pressure points. Listing of clubs, history and general information. Based in Scotland.
Morrison's Black Belt School Academy and Team Bolton Dragons
- Family run martial arts center in Bolton. Offers freestyle karate and kickboxing for self defence.
- Teaching traditional Japanese samurai and ninjutsu martial arts in Bristol. Details of seminars published regularly.
The Oxford Martial Arts Society
- School history, grading details, techniques, projects and general information. Teaching a variety of styles including tae kwon do, free style karate, aki jitsu, Shinto-Rye, Lau Gar kung fu, judo, Shotokan karate, aikido, ninja-kungfu, ninjitsu and Wado Ryu.
Phoenix Martial Arts Academy
- Training in Jun Fan jeet kune do, Jun Fan gung fu, kali, escrima, Thai boxing, kick boxing, boxing, various Filipino and grappling arts. Located in Hexham, Northumberland.
Plymouth Black Belt Academies
- Specialising in jeet kune do, kickboxing, eskrima, and grappling in Plymouth. A range of programmes for all levels of ability.
Revolution Martial Arts
- Stockport based school teaching kickboxing and Brazilian jiujitsu for personal development, fitness and stress relief. UK representatives for the Street Tough World Alliance delivering the Crazy Monkey Defence System.
Sokudo Self Defence
- Martial arts classes in Maidstone, Kent. Training for adults, and children.
Welsh Academy of Martial Arts
- Teaching freestyle karate and kickboxing. Includes training times, venues and general information.
Yin Style Bagua
- Classes and workshops in London and Brighton. About the fighting system, events, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 5:35:06 UTC -