become an editor
the entire directory
only in Martial_Arts/Organizations
Kenpo and Kempo
Soo Bahk Do
Tae Kwon Do
Western Martial Arts
This category in other languages:
- An organization and program, founded by Chuck Norris, that encourages students to resolve conflict productively, avoid participating in gangs, choose drug-free lifestyles, and remain in high school until they graduate. Contains details on how to join, mission statement, list of participating schools, and related information.
(IGOR) International Grandmasters of the Roundtable
- A worldwide organization open to all practitioner. Includes tournament news, newsletter, and related information.
Canadian Martial Arts Game Committee
- Formed to unite the brotherhood of all Canadian martial artists and to enhance the value of the martial arts. Sponsors multicultural competitions covering Chinese Martial Arts, Ju Jitsu, Karate and Taekwondo. Includes event list and rules and divisions for each style.
Independent Martial Arts Federation
- Serving martial artists of all styles/systems with fellowship, sharing of information, promotion and recognition. Includes fees and application form.
Irish Martial Arts Commission
- Membership for organizations teaching Aikido, Bujutsu, Karate, Kendo, Iaido, kickboxing, Kung Fu, Ninjutsu, Tae Kwon Do and Sambo wrestling. Includes code of conduct, instructors and school locations.
- A non-profit rating organization in the USA dedicated to providing financial aid and college scholarships for children in sport. Also includes tournament schedule, and membership details.
The Martial Arts Research Fellowship
- Aimed at developing martial arts through research and investigation. Open to all styles.
Martial Arts USA
- Organization for the study of Judo/Yudo, Jujitsu, Hapkido, Yusool and Karate. [Inverness, FL]
National Association of Karate Martial Art Schools
- National governing body for both Karate, Jujitsu and a variety of other martial arts. Lists profile, publications, membership guide, events, journal, founder biographies, styles covered and general information. Located in Herne Bay, Kent.
Qing Long Institute
- Open to all styles of martial arts. Rank recognition certificates, school charters and student certificates. Membership information, school charter and supplies.
Shambhala Black Belts
- Spiritual, self-development, educational essays and music for communicating ancient Eastern Philosophy, specifically designed for martial art black belts, and martial art centers.
- The Sidekick Foundation is a nonprofit charity providing martial arts scholarships to at-risk youths, people with disabilities, the elderly and others.
United Martial Arts Referees Association
- Providing quality judging and officiating at sanctioned tournaments.
Universal Martial Arts Association
- The UMAA was founded to help preserve our martial arts history and tradition. UMAA promotions are based on experience, knowledge, ability and time in grade.
- Joint association with schools teaching Jujitsu, Judo, Yudo, Shootfighting, kickboxing and self defense. Lists services, instructors, membership and contact details.
Viet Vo Dao
- Information on a Vietnamese martial arts. Lists history, techniques, gallery, links and philosophy.
Western Circle of Swordfighters
- An organization of sword fighters that come together to train in a full contact combat sword martial art. Features member profiles, events calendar, forum, and contact details.
World Martial Arts College
- Membership organization that sanctions tournaments and provides school consultation and instructor and rank certification.
Worldwide Alliance of Martial Artists
- Organization offering seminars, rank recognition, certificates and tournaments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2013 at 11:53:04 UTC -