become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Schools and Instruction
Andrew Popovic Taoist Energy Arts
- Offers training in training in Wu style, Water Method Chi Gung, and meditation, in central London. Course descriptions, contents, and locations.
Bristol School of Tai Chi
- Based in Bishopston the club practices Chen style Tai Chi and Chi Kung. Contains photo albums, session information and forums.
Cambridge University Tai Chi Chuan Society
- Class schedule, events, membership and constitution of the group and photos.
Chinese Health and Fitness Arts
- Taoist Open Gate Yoga, ch'i gung (qigong), t'ai chi ch'uan (taijiquan), gongfu. T'ien Ti Tao taught by Sifu Mike Symonds in Norwich, England.
College of Chinese Physical Culture
- Teaches a traditional system of Chinese arts for health, relaxation and fitness (described) and certificated courses.
Devon School of Tai Chi Chuan
- Organized under the auspices of the Wu Kung Federation by Matthew Rochford. Yang Shen Gong Chi Kung also offered.
East - West Taoist Association
- Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Taoist Yoga, Dao Yin, Chang Ming Diet as taught by Grandmaster Chee Soo
East Winds School of T'ai Chi Ch'uan
- Traditional Yang Family T'ai Chi (Scotland). Class list and news.
Five Winds Tai Chi Chuan
- Wudang (derived from Wu) style as taught by Sifu Ian Cameron, in Scotland. Lineage, articles, seminars and classes.
Hine Tai Chi Schools
- Tai Chi classes in Richmond-upon-Thames Surrey, England
Lakes T'ai Chi and Internal Arts
- Beijing 24 and Cheng Man-ch'ing style, sword, qigong, fan form in Cumbria. Class and seminar list, many pictures of tai chi and nature, taoist writings.
Mei Chuan Academy of Tai Chi
- Brief description of different styles, suggestions on what to look for in a class, beginner's courses and workshops, and class schedule. Located in London.
Northern Schools of Tai Chi Chuan
- Cheng Man-ching style taught in Knypersley, Stoke-on-Trent. Syllabus, class schedule, and contact information.
Rising Moon Tai Chi Chuan
- Teaching Tai Chi, Cheng, Yang and Reiki training throughout Scotland. Style information and class schedule.
Sin Kwang Tai Chi Association
- Master Tsu in West London. Details of their philosophy, syllabus, locations, advice on practice and contact details.
Sussex Zhong Ding Tai Chi Club
- Chen Man Ch'ing Tai Chi, its history and the training syllabus. Includes articles and links.
Tai Chi and Health
- Provides tai chi tuition and Oriental Health treatments in London and Spain. Descriptions of postures and spherical curves technique.
Tai Chi Finder
- Tai chi listings by place and name (internationally but mainly UK and Ireland). News, events, free club listings, shop selling tai chi videos and outfits.
- The Way of Tai Chi contains information about chi kung, Buddhist, Taoist and Kyushindo philosophies.
Taoist Arts Organisation
- Teaching Chee Soo's Lee Style. Overview of the Lee Family System, instructor list and class locations across the UK.
White Crane Bamboo Group
- Chen man-ching style taught by Michael Parcell-Davies in London and Watford. Class schedule and syllabus, and discussion of the Dong Xiao (flute).
Wu Chian-Chuan Tai Chi Chuan (UK)
- Based in Sheffield teaching full syllabus (including fast form and weapons). List of locations, history and health benefits.
Wu Style Tai Chi Chuan Academy, Cotswold Annexe
- The Wu style Tai Chi Chuan, London academy Cotswold annexe home page provides details of classes, syllabus, and recent club events.
Wu's Tai Chi Chuan Europe
- Based in London, Sifu Gary Wragg teaches the form as directed by the Wu family. News, theory, syllabus, and workshops.
- People, articles, a FAQ, links and membership information as well as a class schedule and costs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2013 at 16:35:03 UTC -