become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Deaf
Open Directory - Sports: Golf: Disabled: Deaf
Sports: Disabled: Deaf
Canadian Deaf Golf Association
- Offered in both French and English. Includes historical notes, upcoming events, results and contact details.
Deaf Golf Association
- Based in New Jersey, USA. Offers contact details, news, upcoming events and historical notes.
Far West Golf Association of the Deaf
- Located in San Diego, California, USA. Offers results, upcoming tournaments, newsletter, and history of the group.
Kentucky Deaf Golfers Association
- Offers newsletter, membership, contact information, history, and bylaws.
Mason Dixon Deaf Golfers Association
- USA based. Promotes the sport among deaf and hard of hearing golfers. MDDGA sponsor local and regional golf tournaments. Includes results, rules, history, schedule, news, player list, and related links.
Michigan Wolverine Deaf Lady Golfers
- A non-profit organization which promotes golf for deaf ladies and holds a monthly golfing event in Michigan, USA.
Midwest Deaf Golfers Association
- Based in the USA. Includes events, history notes and newsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 26, 2009 4:15:13 AM EST -