become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceania/Australia
Vacations and Touring
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Recreation and Sports: Equestrian
- Half day horse riding tours at picturesque Palm Cove near Cairns, far north Queensland.
- Country holiday property featuring horse riding, gold panning, astronomy, bush entertainment, kangaroos in the wild, massage, big logfires, 3000 acres wilderness. Near Sydney, Australia.
High Country Horses
- Trail rides from two hours to a week long through the Victorian High Country from its base at Merrijig.
Kangaroo Valley Horse Riding Farmstay
- A 120 acre horse riding (bed and breakfast style) farmstay retreat. Peaceful surroundings, adjacent to Morton National Park. New South Wales, Australia.
Mc Cormacks Mountain Valley Trail Rides
- Providing trail rides to the area seen in the movie the Man from Snowey River, starting from Merrijig near Mansfield and Mt. Buller. Mansfield, Victoria
Mooloolah Valley Riding Centre
- Situated in Queensland and offers a safe and fun environment to experience horse riding, luxury holiday homes. Details of facilities and activities.
- Offering picturesque trail rides, lessons, School Holiday programs and Farm Stay only 30 minutes south of Cairns, North Queensland. Details of programs and prices.
Mountain Rivers Lodge
- Riding for two hours or a full weekend with MRL horses or yours. Rawson, Victoria.
Mountain Trails Adventure School
- A non-profit, non-denominational Christian Horse Riding and Outdoor Adventures School offers school holiday camps, weekday and weekend programmes. Cavan, near Wee Jasper, NSW.
Numinbah Valley Adventure Trails
- Offers horse trail rides, midnight riding, hay-rides, riding lessons, abseiling, caving and bushwalking in the Goldcoast hinterland, South East Queensland.
Rubicon Valley Horseriding
- Pictures and information about horseback trail riding and safaris at Rubicon Valley Victoria, with location map and contact information.
Shannon Horseback Adventures
- Horseriding in the D'Entrecasteaux National Park Western Australia.
Snowy River Horseback Adventure
- Two - five day horseback treks in the Snowy Mountains of NSW Australia based on a working cattle property. Trek details, calendar, and information.
Stoney Creek Farmstay
- Stay at a rustic, secluded cottage and trail ride in the semi-rainforest with waterfalls and safe swimming holes. Bunkhouse and camping facilities also available. West of Mackay in Queensland, Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 24, 2013 at 12:31:30 UTC -