become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Vacations and Touring
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Equestrian
Sports: Equestrian: Riding Stables: Europe: United Kingdom
Burley Villa School of Riding
- Welcomes beginners or seasoned riders for hacking or Western trail riding through the New Forest. Hampshire, England.
Cae Iago Riding Centre
- Riding holidays on the edge of the magnificent Cambrian Mountains with some of the most spectacular riding country and varied wildlife in Britain. BHS Approved. Wales.
Cobham Manor Riding Centre
- Offering BHS approved instruction for all ages and levels, training, and livery, as well as family equestrian holidays. Thurnham, Kent.
Cornish Riding Holidays
- A family run equestrian centre open all the year round for hacking, tuition and residential riding holidays, with up to fifty horses and ponies to suit all tastes and abilities.Redruth, Cornwall.
D & P Equestrian Enterprises
- Trail Riding in the Cumbrian Fells - 1,2 and 5 day trail rides for the experienced rider in the dramatic fell country of Northern England
East View Riding Centre and Fruit Farm
- Fully escorted rides on the Ashdown Forest, local lanes and farm. 1 - 3 hours rides. All year round riding. All ages welcome. Near Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England.
- Offers horse riding holidays, bed and breakfast accommodation, and a forest cross-country course in Devon, England.
Five Saints Riding Centre
- Horse riding holidays, range of itineraries, week, trail rides, and mini breaks.
- A luxury Scottish Hotel with BHS Approved riding centre, an exclusive Golf Course and Country Club
Heart of Wales Horse Riding School
- Riding centre with indoor school. Includes itineraries, price schedules, and booking forms. Located near the village of Dolau, Mid Wales.
- A BHS training and examination centre located near Stafford England. Offers training for students from around the world for BHS exams and also for competitions.
Kimmerston Riding Centre
- Horse rides and riding holidays in the Cheviot Hills and on Holy Island beaches in Northumberland, UK. Also fox hunting, self-catering, teenage residential holidays and other accommodation available.
L&A Holiday and Riding Centre
- Offers horse riding and mountain biking in countryside adjoining Margam Country Park. Details of facilities, accommodation and other activities. South Wales.
Lands End Riding School , Trevescan
- Trekking round the scenic cliffs.
Llangenny Riding Centre
- Pony trekking in the picturesque Brecon Beacons National Park, provides the opportunity for you to enjoy some of the most beautiful riding in Wales.
Llanthony Riding and Trekking
- Situated in the Black Mountains of the Brecon Beacons National Park, Wales offering trekking and trail rides to suit all ages and abilities.
Loch Tay Highland Lodges and Equestrian Centre
- Perthshire's Premier Leisure, Sporting and Equestrian Centre
- Mini-weekend through full-week riding holidays for children. Near Canterbury in Kent.
Pentland Hills Icelandics
- Treks on Icelandic horses through Scotland, with an emphasis on scenic rides.
- Provides equestrian vacations and trail riding for adults and children, with bed and breakfast or self catering accommodation. Situated within the Exmoor National Park.
Pontymeibion Pony Trekking
- Explore beautiful and spectacular scenery on horseback or quad bike. Treks to suit all. Glyn Ceiriog, Llangollen, North Wales
- A special place, a friendly hotel in a wonderful location, somewhere where you can relax. Then there is Exmoor, wild, open, unspoilt - one of the most beautiful parts of Britain.
- A package holiday to help riders wanting to ride own horses on the bridleways of England and Wales. Information about trails and services.
Rycroft School of Equitation
- We welcome riders of all standards, from children, novice to advanced career students. Our horses are all of a high quality and our staff are trained to recognised British Horse Society Standards.
- Holiday accommodation in a converted saddlery on a working farm in Warwickshire, England. Includes photographs, descriptions of the facilities and contact details.
Scottish Equestrian Hotel
- A riding school, holiday centre, and a showjumping centre.
Stag Lodge Stables
- Public riding facility located next to Her Majesty's Richmond Park, offering rentals for both children and adults. BHS Approved
- Foxhunting vacations, staying in the charming converted Dairy House. There are 24 foxhunts in the area, plus a bloodhound pack. Also available: hawking and falconry, polo matches at the Club, and lessons at the Waverley Equestrian Training Center. Near Warwick in Warwickshire.
Trans Wales Trails
- Cwmfforest Riding Centre offers the competent adult rider a choice of riding holidays in some of the most beautiful and undiscovered parts of the Welsh countryside.
Tregoyd Mountain Riders
- Horse riding and pony trekking holidays in the Brecon Beacons, with bunkhouse or campsite accommodation.
Wellington Equestrian Education Ltd
- Improve your skills or just enjoy your riding at one of the UK's top centres.
West Ilkerton Farm
- Holiday cottage on an organic Exmoor hill farm. Horsedrawn tours of the surrounding moorland in a purpose built wagon pulled by Shire horses.
Yorkshire Riding Centre
- One of Great Britain's leading equestrian training centres, offering a wide range of courses, holidays and instruction for every level of rider.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2014 at 13:05:07 UTC -