become an editor
the entire directory
only in Handicapped_and_Therapeutic_Riding/United_States
Handicapped and Therapeutic Riding
Regional: North America: United States: Recreation and Sports: Equestrian
Sports: Disabled: Regional: United States
Coffee Creek Riding Center For The Handicapped
- Provides free therapeutic riding to children and adults with a wide range of disabilities, offering mental, physical, emotional, and social benefits. Edmond, OK.
Equest Special Riders
- A staff of trained volunteers and NARHA certified instructors offer therapeutic horseback riding programs to children and adults with Developmental Disabilities. Puget Sound area of Washington State.
Heartland Equine Assisted Therapy Center, Inc.
- Offers year-round psychotherapy. Information about programs, history, sponsors, volunteer opportunities, directions and contact information. Valley, Nebraska.
Majestic Hills Ranch
- A non-profit therapeutic horse riding ranch for challenged children located in the Minneapolis area of Minnesota. Details about the ranch, the program, fundraising and events.
Pegasus Riding Academy
- Fully certified medically approved riding therapy program serving clients of all ages, including private referrals, groups from Philadelphia area hospitals, rehab centers, and schools for handicapped.
Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International
- A membership organization which fosters safe, professional, ethical and therapeutic equine activities through education, communication, standards and research for people with and without disabilities.
- Therapeutic horseback riding program designed for physically and mentally challenged children in the greater Nashville area. Franklin, Tennessee
Vail Meadows Therapeutic Riding Center
- Information on therapeutic riding for special needs children in Ohio.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2016 at 8:42:31 UTC -