become an editor
the entire directory
only in Handicapped_and_Therapeutic_Riding/United_Kingdom
Handicapped and Therapeutic Riding
Open Directory - Sports: Equestrian: Handicapped and Therapeutic Riding: United Kingdom
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Disability
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Equestrian
Avon Riding Centre for the Disabled
- Purpose-built RDA centres providing the opportunity for disabled children and adults to ride each week. Includes latest news, details of horses and ponies, fundraising, sponsorship and diary dates. Located in Bristol.
- Stirling group. Includes meetings, events, newsletter and location.
Chigwell Riding Trust for Special Needs
- Specialist riding centre in Essex. Diary, news and request for volunteer helpers.
Clwyd Special Riding Centre
- North Wales riding centre offers disabled riding holidays and rides for the disabled. Meet the horses, diary, location and information for volunteers.
Elisabeth Curtis Centre
- Riding for the Disabled group near Bedford. Includes history, riders, ponies, diary dates, a poem, and details of RDA holidays.
Epsom Riding for the Disabled
- Includes events, news, horse pictures and details, donation and facilities information. Located in Surrey.
Felicity Coulthard Equestrian
- UK based disabled dressage rider outlines her interest and aspirations regarding equestrian sports, in particularly dressage, and her love of horses.
- Dorset stables running the Further Education through Horsemastership course for young people with learning difficulties. Includes background information on equine assisted therapy.
Herons Ghyll RDA Carriage Driving Group
- South East group with carriages that take wheelchairs and five ponies. Committee, news, competition results, what's on and photographs.
Nicky Thompson Para-Dressage Rider
- Website and profile for Nicky Thompson, British Para-Dressage rider.
Para Equestrian Rider
- Profile of Kathryn Wheelock, her horses, performance in competition, and general resources about riding for the disabled. [North Yorkshire]
Perry Riding and Driving Group
- Overview, volunteer requirements, description of a riding session, how RDA works and a newsletter. Near Shrewsbury in Shropshire.
Riding for the Disabled Association (RDA)
- A UK charity dedicated to improving the lives of thousands of people through education, therapy and fun.
Riding for the Disabled Association, Stanford
- Leicestershire group offers hints for helpers and tick sheets for the riding grade badges. Activities range from competing in the Special Olympics to riding with music.
Savannah Equestrian Services Ltd.
- Provides children's summer camps and riding for the disabled. Includes contact details and prices. Boston, Lincolnshire.
South Buckinghamshire Riding for the Disabled Association
- News, history, details of their horses and how to help the group.
Wakefield Riding for the Disabled
- West Yorkshire group offer recreational riding, carriage driving and therapies from two centres, one with an indoor arena. Includes an appeal for volunteers who can spare an hour.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 8, 2013 6:15:03 PM EST -