become an editor
the entire directory
only in Handicapped_and_Therapeutic_Riding/Canada
Handicapped and Therapeutic Riding
Regional: North America: Canada: Recreation and Sports: Equestrian
B.C. Therapeutic Riding Association
- Promotes the use of the horse for therapy, sport and recreation for people with physical, mental and emotional disabilities. Located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. Includes goals, services, newsletter, local events, and information on how theraputing riding helps.
Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association
- CanTRA provides support to individuals and groups through education, certification, insurance coverage, communication and accreditation.
- The Community Association for Riding for the Disabled (CARD) offers services for adults and children in Ontario. Find mission statement, news, board of directors, contacts and volunteer opportunities.
Lanark County Therapeutic Riding Program
- Offering a specialized form of horseback-riding to people with physical and/or developmentally disabilities in Ontario. Includes event information, eligibility, lessons, directions, and information on the benefits of therapeutic riding.
- Offers disabled individuals the opportunity to enjoy the therapeutic and recreational benefits of riding. Located in Edmonton, Alberta. Includes event list, registration, news, instructor summary, FAQs, and information about summer riding at Camp Horseshoe.
North Okanagan Therapeutic Riding Association
- Provides lessons for disabled children and adults in the communities surrounding Vernon, British Columbia. Find information on events, horse profiles, wish list, contacts, and mission statement.
Pacific Riding for the Disabled Association
- Organization, located in Langley, British Columbia, dedicated to providing therapy and personal growth through the realm of horseback riding. News, events calendar, mission statement, program and background information included.
SARI Riding For Disabled
- Provides riding, cart driving and integrated summer programs, located in London, Ontario. Includes newsletter, events, program profiles and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 29, 2012 at 9:45:05 UTC -