the entire directory
only in Equestrian/Equipment_and_Apparel
Equipment and Apparel
Open Directory - Sports: Equestrian: Equipment and Apparel
Rosettes and Awards
Saddles and Tack
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Horses and Ponies: Equipment and Supplies
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Supplies and Equipment: Feeders and Waterers
Shopping: Sports: Equestrian: Apparel
Shopping: Sports: Equestrian: Tack
This category in other languages:
5 Star Equine Products
- Manufacturers of 100% wool felt western contoured roping pads for horses and mules.
ANKY Technical Casuals
- Functional apparel, horse tack and blankets. Information about the products and their design; list of dealers.
Bucas of Ireland
- Designer and manufacturer of equestrian products using leading edge technologies including turn-out blankets, boots, halters, and cold weather riding jackets. Product catalog, online contact form, and links. Based in Cork, Ireland.
Carousel Tights and Equalizer Saddle Pads
- Patented Equalizer Saddle pads, Padded and regular tights, breeches and clothing/equipment range designed for the endurance rider. Details of range and dealer information. United States.
Cavalier Equestrian Supply
- Canadian distributor of English, Western, and horse health products.
- Manufacturers of girths, headcollars, numnahs, and pads. Site offers product list with photos.
Desert Equestrian Horse Brushes
- Manufacturer offers natural and synthetic fiber horse brushes. Color photos and descriptions of full product line. Based in Arizona, United States.
Dr Horses Pads
- The official informational site about Dr Horses Pads products.
- Rubber flooring for every purpose, including quality stall systems and arena footing.
- Mechanical horse for training, practice or exercise in a safe and controlled environment. Specifications, models and accessories are listed.
- Manufacturer of equine exercising equipment and related farm equipment including treadmills, horse exercisers, equine scales, plastic stall gates, muck carts, and stable grid sub-surfaces.
- Manufacturing line of micro-fiber grooming essentials from sheepskin.
- A variety of equestrian products for showing, and everyday needs such as saddles, bridles, rugs and jackets.
- Horse tack and training products including a collapsible horse bucket, medical kit for veterinary supplies, and storage for horse care and grooming supplies. San Antonio, Texas.
Equitec Technical Service
- International technical service offering maintenance, advice, and sales of training equipment for horses.
- Manufacturers and exporters of saddlery, bridles, harnesses and horse clothing. Located in Kanpur, India.
Feed Rite Bag
- Creating fabric feed bags for horses.
- Carriage and Coach Makers of Distinction. Design and manufacture of reliable, quality carriages, incorporating unsurpassed safety features. All carriages are individually made to fit you and your horse and a comprehensive store of parts are always in stock. Also driving accessories.
- Manufacturers of an air flocking system for new and second hand riding saddles with distributors listed. Also sellers of an easy mover wheelbarrow. This site is available in other languages.
Flint Saddlery Ltd.
- English and Western original hospital felt equestrian tack. Saddle and horn bags.
- English manufacturers and retailers of saddlery, racing colors, horse clothing and all stable equipment.
- Horse blanket cleaning and repair. Also design and construction of stall drapes and banners, mounted police saddle pads, carriage covers and gator pads for driving. Upstate New York.
- Everything for the horse and rider, situated in the horse racing town of Newmarket in the United Kingdom. This website is designed to introduce new customers to some of the products and to update existing customers with news of new additions.
- Tack apparel and repairs located in Rehoboth, MA, USA.
Initial Design Embroidery
- Complete line of customized embroidery and monogramming products and services for the horse industry.
Innovative Equine Systems
- Manufactures equine facility products and structures, including fencing systems, stalls, custom barns, and bridges.
- Cotton Rope Products. Bleached show halters, lead ropes and fittings. Ropes sold by the metre and spliced to individual requirements. Located in Shropshire, England.
- Manufacturers of equestrian, agricultural and domestic timber buildings including stables, barns, and shelters. Specifications are listed.
Kalglo Electronics Co, Inc.
- Manufactures electric and electronic equipment including solid-state, electronically controlled, infrared heating systems for stables and barns. Located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
- Serving the Florida horse community for over 25 years with the finest in English and Western equipment, clothing and accessories.
Kustom Fit Products
- Custom made monogrammed halters, leads, and tack, with a lifetime guarantee.
Lavenham Leisure Ltd.
- Manufacturer of horse rugs, jackets, waistcoats, jodhpurs and country clothing
M&K Freetime Feeder
- Automatic hay and grain feeder on a timed release schedule.
- Manufacturer of reusable Cold Therapy leg wraps. Information on product, list of retailers, and order form.
Nelson Manufacturing Company
- Specializes in the design and manufacturing of all-season, automatic animal waterers, water bucket heaters and bird bath heaters. On-line catalog of products. Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Saddles with the right fit at the right price and a lifetime guarantee. Huge range of horse riding accessories from the saddlery with 30 years experience.
Nightwinds Tack Shop
- Colorado owned and operated tack store with both English and Western tack. Special orders taken. Site contains tack trailer schedule.
- Custom and individually handmade French jumping saddles, as well as other tack and jumping equipment. Florida.
- Featuring bridles, breastplates, and reins made of durable Biothane - nylon web coated with thermoplastic polyurethane.
- Custom horse clothing, embroidery and brass engraving. Polo shirts, jackets and hunt shirts. Jumper pad with monograms or custom logos.
- Tack for endurance riding and custom embroidery for awards.
- Hand crafted, custom designed silver bits, spurs and buckles by master silversmith and horseman, Frank Principe.
Qingdao Runfaster Horse Equipments
- Manufacturer of horseshoe and nails for horse racing. China.
- Specializing in USA made loose jaw bits for over 50 years. Quick Bits are individually handmade designed for schooling, showing, working, pleasure and performance horses. Also doing bit repair.
Sabre Leather UK
- UK based suppliers of leather bridles and equipment, including reins, hookstud ends, browbands and market harboroughs.
Schaaf Saddlery and Leather Work
- Family owned saddlery and leather business, specializing in designing, manufacturing, restoration and repairs of leather products for horses, dogs, mounted police, zoo and industrial needs.
- Western and English saddles and tack since 1907. Apparel, boots, hats, jeans and gifts.
Sleezy Barb Horsewear
- Custom blankets and clothing for horse.
Strada Saddles Ltd
- Features dressage, jumping and endurance saddles and accessories manufactured by Modern Equestrian Concepts. Located in the UK. Includes distributor information and links to suppliers.
Summit Flexible Products
- Rubber and polymer based floor mats for farms, homes and industry. Stall mats, mats for trailers, fitness and athletic facilities plus industrial, construction retail and military applications. 28 warehouses coast to coast.
- Catering to both the English and Western rider. Supplements to saddles, plus specialty items.
Thermatex Equestrian Products
- Horse blankets, thermatex country wear, dog accessories, logo design and embroidery. Located in UK.
Triple Crown Custom
- Quality horse blankets and accessories by Triple Crown Custom. Includes details about wools, stable and turnout blankets, sheets, options and accessories,coming equestrian events, and professional riders who endorse and use Triple Crown Custom Products.
Vinton Saddle Company
- Offers a variety of styles and looks.
- Prevents blankets chaffing and rubbing off the coat. Also helps to stop Sweet Itch. Contains sizing information.
- Primarily serving the tack and saddle trade but carrying other items such as pet leashes and collars, bird toys, hand bags and belts.
Equipment and Apparel
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:55:24 AM EDT -