become an editor
the entire directory
only in Equestrian/Education
Training and Instruction
This category in other languages:
British Equestrian Federation Researching Equines Database
- Summarised information related to undergraduate equine research conducted, primarily in the United Kingdom, since 1995.
Carolina Marsh Tacky Association
- CMTA purpose is to promote and preserve the Marsh Tacky which is critically endangered.
Equine Research Foundation
- A non profit organisation dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about Equines. Scientific studies into learning and a scholarly approach to horse behavior and intelligence.
Help Horses Move and Feel Better
- Learn to help horses perform at their peak and live up to their full potential. An equine bodywork school.
The Journal of Equine Studies and Equestrian Education
- A peer reviewed scientific journal which publishes articles and the results of experimental scientific studies related to the training of horses and riders.
University of Kentucky Equine Research Foundation
- The dual purpose of the Foundation is to facilitate the exchange of information with the equine industry and to secure funding for equine research at the University. Includes newsletters and research information. Kentucky, United States.
White Horse Farm Equine Ethology Project
- Features illustrated articles and forum discussion on the psychology and behavior of the horse. Subjects include evolution, social behavior and welfare, learning, body language, grazing, family, history of horse Whispering, and history of the Thoroughbred. Also provides related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 29, 2012 at 13:45:02 UTC -