become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Wheelchair
Shopping: Health: Disabilities: Assistive Technology: Mobility and Transportation: Wheelchairs
This category in other languages:
American Wheelchair Bowling Association
- Calendar and events, newsletter, products and membership information.
- Provides the funding for the education, therapy and enjoyment of the activity of scuba diving for the physically challenged.
dizABLED: Wheelchair Stuntman Cartoons
- Cartoons featuring the character Leeder O. Men, world-famous disABLED athlete, as well as information about the author.
Fishing on Wheels
- Instructions for quadriplegics to construct adaptive fishing apparatus with the aid of an occupational therapist.
Freedom's Wings International
- Flying for people with disabilities in specially adapted sailplanes, either as a passenger or on a training course. Based in Tampas Bay and provides displays and attends events in several states.
International Wheelchair Aviators
- A worldwide organization of disabled and able bodied pilots promoting aviation amongst disabled people. Details of fly-ins, newsletter and membership.
Sports 'n Spokes
- Magazine covering the latest in competitive wheelchair sports and recreational opportunities. Includes its annual guide, article library, issues archive, subscriptions, and contacts. Published by the Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA).
- Orienteering designed so that people with disabilities can compete on equal terms. Articles, events and rules.
- Discusses various athletic opportunities for disabled people such as hand-crank bikes, snow skiing, caving, and mountaineering.
- A celebration of active wheelchair users who enjoy a wide range of sports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 21:05:06 UTC -