become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Society: Military: Veterans: Organizations: United States: Disabled American Veterans
- Organization whose goal is to identify, promote, and provide progressive recreational opportunities for people with disabilities and their families. Offers news, calendar, articles, contacts, and links.
Adaptive Sports Association
- Facilitates outdoor activities, including hiking, skiing, snowboarding and kayaking for people with physical and cognitive disabilities. Features information for volunteers, events, membership details and contact details.
American Association of Adapted Sports Programs, Inc.
- Sponsors after school leagues for youth with physical or visual challenges. Features descriptions of programs, news, contacts, calendar of events, links, and photos.
Bay Area Outreach and Recreation Program
- Provides athletic and outdoor recreational activities for people with visual disabilities and physical challenges. Features board of directors, mission statement, profiles of participants, contacts, and articles. Located in Berkely, CA.
- An information and referral service that delivers opportunities for persons with physical disabilities. Features news, mailing list, calendar of events, photos, and sports camp information.
- Dedicated to impacting lives by presenting meaningful recreational and cultural experiences to individuals faced with mental or physical challenges
Challenger Little League
- League history and team contacts for this Sacramento-based baseball experience for disabled children age 5-18.
Disabled Sports USA
- Contacts, events, programs, competition results, and related links from this organization that offers sports rehabilitation for individuals with a permanent physical disability.
Disabled Sports USA Far West
- Program descriptions for a variety of adaptive sports for adults and children, volunteering information and organization history.
Florida Disabled Outdoors Association
- Information for the disabled sportsman on hunting, fishing, boating, and a range of other adapted recreational activities.
Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association
- Offers services and sponsors events for youth and adults who have a physical or visual impairment through the provision of inclusive recreational, fitness, and competitive sports activities. Find contacts, news, events, and photos.
National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability
- Information center concerned with physical activity and disability. Find descriptions of research projects, programs, newsletter, articles, and photos.
National Sports Center for the Disabled
- Program facilitates sporting events for the physically disabled. Features events, information on camps, volunteer opportunities, and links. Headquarters in Winter Park and Denver, Colorado.
Pennsylvania Center for Adapted Sports
- A member of Disabled Sports USA. Promotes adapted recreation, and sport opportunities for persons with physical and neurological disabilities.
S.T.R.I.D.E. Adaptive Sports and Recreation
- A multi-disciplinary, educational consulting organization specializing in therapeutic recreation-related services for individuals with disabilities.
- Meeting schedules, announcements, newsletter and contacts for the Los Angeles, California chapter of Disabled Sports USA.
Walkin' Roll Activities League, Inc.
- Supports and nurtures children and adults with developmental disabilities by providing team building opportunities through T-Ball, bowling, swimming and other group activities. Includes event schedule, applications, photos, player profiles, and donation and sponsorship information. Located in Hickory, North Carolina.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 3, 2015 at 17:34:04 UTC -