become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Paralympics
2014 - Sochi
Sports: Disabled: Events
Sports: Events: Olympics
This category in other languages:
International Paralympics Committee
- An international non-profit organisation formed and run by 160 National Paralympic Committees and 5 disability specific international sports federations.
2008 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- The official web site of the 2008 summer games in Beijing.
2010 Vancouver Paralympic Games
- Competition in winter sports: Alpine (downhill) events, cross country skiing, sledge hockey, biathlon, and wheelchair curling.
Australian Paralympic Committee
- The Australian Sports Commission funds the Paralympic Preparation Program, which the APC administers to provide funding for athletes to undertake high level training, compete against the best in the world.
Canadian Paralympic Committee
- History, sporting events, contacts and results for this orgnanization that oversees selection of the paralympic team for Canada.
- Official web site of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Includes plans, news, a blog and information on sports and venues.
- Information about Michael Cogswell's sailing campaigns.
Paralympics New Zealand
- Administrative structure and sports opportunities for individuals with disabilities in New Zealand.
- Archives and reports of the event.
- Gateway to Britain's teams, news, and events.
U.S. Paralympic Team
- Official team site offering athlete profiles and news.
Paralympics return for 2012
- A BBC video describes the founding of disabled sports in Stoke Mandeville hospital by Dr. Ludwig Guttmann. (July 08, 2008)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 7:47:39 UTC -