become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Dwarf
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Dwarfism
2013 World Dwarf Games
- The largest sporting event in history exclusively for athletes with dwarfism.
Dwarf Athletic Association of America
- Forms, news, events, contacts and association information from this organization that promotes sports for individuals who are dwarfs as a result of chondrodysplasia or related causes.
Dwarf Athletic Association of Canada
- Providing athletic competition, guidance, support, and information to people of short stature and to their families.
Dwarf Sports Association UK
- Promoting sport for persons of restricted growth, and enabling them to enter and compete in sport on an equal footing.
Getting bigger: A view from the World Dwarf Games
- The BBC sends Simon Minty (3′10″) to report on 400 athletes from 17 nations. (August 08, 2013)
Disabled Sports - Dwarf
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 9, 2013 at 22:38:50 UTC -