become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Deaf
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing: Deafness
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Disability: Deaf
This category in other languages:
- This organization administers the World Games for the Deaf, and provides historical information on the development of sports for the deaf, as well as regional contacts.
"Dummy" Hoy Homeplate
- Career and achievements of William Ellsworth 'Dummy' Hoy (1862-1961), the first deaf Major League baseball player.
Australian Deaf Sports Federation
- Information about national and international competitions for the deaf, the federation's organization, and national and states sports contacts.
Canadian Deaf Sports Association
- Administration information as well as provincial and sports-specific contacts for this organization which oversees deaf sports in Canada.
Danish Deaf Sports Federation
- Association contacts and organizational history; primarily in Danish.
- Articles and links about deaf athletes throughout history.
Eastern Athletic Association of the Deaf
- Provides training and athletic competition in a variety of sports to deaf and hard of hearing people.
European Deaf Sport Organization
- Organizes European championships and qualifying competitions. News, history, meetings, championships, entry forms and statistics.
Midwest Athletic Association of the Deaf
- Contains club, contact and tournament information for the Midwestern United States.
National Raquetball Association of the Deaf
- History, board members and events.
Ontario Deaf Sports Association Inc.
- Results and news, events, hall of fame, and local club contacts for this Canadian province.
Ottawa Deaf Sports Club
- Member information, bylaws, teams, leagues, and photographs from this club in Ontario, Canada.
Southern California Deaf Disc Golf
- Upcoming events listing, pictures, past results, related links and a glossary of terms.
United States Aquatic Association of the Deaf
- News, event calendar, meet results, records and officer contacts for Deaf swimming and water polo in the US.
United States Deaf Cycling Association (USDCA)
- Provides support, education, and awareness for deaf cyclists. Features such items as an events calendar, membership information, photo gallery, and affiliated cycling club listing.
USA Deaf Sports Federation
- History, directory, event calendar, committees and links to sports-specific organizations.
USA Deaf Team Handball
- Officers, competition calendar, national team player and action pictures and history for this organization.
USA Deaf Track and Field
- Organization information, including a hall of fame, elite training programs and contacts, records and links to deaf sports-related sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 27, 2014 at 5:15:03 UTC -