become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Deaf
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing: Deafness
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Disability: Deaf
This category in other languages:
- This organization administers the World Games for the Deaf, and provides historical information on the development of sports for the deaf, as well as regional contacts.
"Dummy" Hoy Homeplate
- Career and achievements of William Ellsworth 'Dummy' Hoy (1862-1961), the first deaf Major League baseball player.
Alberta Deaf Sports Association
- Provincial activities, event calendar, youth camps, programs, and administration information for this organization that oversees hearing-impaired sports in Alberta, Canada.
Australian Deaf Sports Federation
- Information about national and international competitions for the deaf, the federation's organization, and national and states sports contacts.
Canadian Deaf Sports Association
- Administration information as well as provincial and sports-specific contacts for this organization which oversees deaf sports in Canada.
- Articles and links about deaf athletes throughout history.
Deaf Cricket Australia
- News, international and domestic series, history, statistics and photographs.
Eastern Athletic Association of the Deaf
- Provides training and athletic competition in a variety of sports to deaf and hard of hearing people.
European Deaf Sport Organization
- Organizes European championships and qualifying competitions. News, history, meetings, championships, entry forms and statistics.
Midwest Athletic Association of the Deaf
- Contains club, contact and tournament information for the Midwestern United States.
National Raquetball Association of the Deaf
- History, board members and events.
Ottawa Deaf Sports Club
- Member information, bylaws, teams, leagues, and photographs from this club in Ontario, Canada.
Southern California Deaf Disc Golf
- Upcoming events listing, pictures, past results, related links and a glossary of terms.
United States Aquatic Association of the Deaf
- News, event calendar, meet results, records and officer contacts for Deaf swimming and water polo in the US.
United States Deaf Cycling Association (USDCA)
- Provides support, education, and awareness for deaf cyclists. Features such items as an events calendar, membership information, photo gallery, and affiliated cycling club listing.
United States Flag Football of the Deaf
- News, competition schedules, referee training program, organizational history, and officers' directory along with by-laws and constitution.
US Deaf Ski and Snowboard Association
- Event and trip calendars, convention news, and contacts for this organization that manages selection for the US Deaf Alpine Skiing, Cross-Country Skiing and Snowboarding teams.
USA Deaf Sports Federation
- History, directory, event calendar, committees and links to sports-specific organizations.
USA Deaf Team Handball
- Officers, competition calendar, national team player and action pictures and history for this organization.
USA Deaf Track and Field
- Organization information, including a hall of fame, elite training programs and contacts, records and links to deaf sports-related sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 11:45:04 UTC -