become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Blind
Open Directory - Sports: Disabled: Blind
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Blindness
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Disability: Blind
This category in other languages:
American Blind Skiing Association
- Volunteer organization that provides blind children and adults opportunities to build confidence and independence through skiing. Includes photographs and newsletter.
- Memorandum of understanding.
Blind Sport New Zealand
- Individual sport overviews, contacts and news for visually impaired individuals in New Zealand.
British Blind Sport
- Charity co-ordinating sport for the blind and partially sighted in the UK. Includes fundraising / donation information, news and event listings, and discussion forum.
British Columbia Blind Sports and Recreation Association
- Event calendar and contact information for this Canadian organization which offers training to visually impaired athletes.
Canadian Blind Sports Association
- Mission statement, information on sports and events, and newsletters.
Metro Blind Sport
- A London UK based sports and social club for visually impaired people of all ages primarily living within the M25.
Miles Hilton Barber
- Blind adventurer and motivational speaker. List of his achievements and forthcoming adventures plus gallery and cv.
National Beep Baseball Association
- Rules of the game, history and contacts for this form of baseball developed for blind and visually impaired individuals; organization is based in the United States.
Ontario Blind Sports Association
- Plans, promotes, co-ordinates and sanctions events and activities for blind sports. Outline and contact details.
Running Eyes for the Blind
- Austin, Texas-based recreational organization that has established a network of sighted volunteers who partner with blind and visually impaired members to participate in a variety of athletic events.
United States Association of Blind Athletes
- This organization supports community out-reach and provides training for blind and visually impaired US athletes in multiple sports. Site contains event calendar, online newsletter, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 12:04:10 UTC -