become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Blind
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Blindness
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Disability: Blind
This category in other languages:
American Blind Skiing Association
- Volunteer organization that provides blind children and adults opportunities to build confidence and independence through skiing. Includes photographs and newsletter.
- Memorandum of understanding.
British Blind Sport
- Charity co-ordinating sport for the blind and partially sighted in the UK. Includes fundraising / donation information, news and event listings, and discussion forum.
British Columbia Blind Sports and Recreation Association
- Event calendar and contact information for this Canadian organization which offers training to visually impaired athletes.
Canadian Blind Sports Association
- Mission statement, information on sports and events, and newsletters.
Metro Blind Sport
- A London UK based sports and social club for visually impaired people of all ages primarily living within the M25.
Miles Hilton Barber
- Blind adventurer and motivational speaker. List of his achievements and forthcoming adventures plus gallery and cv.
National Beep Baseball Association
- Rules of the game, history and contacts for this form of baseball developed for blind and visually impaired individuals; organization is based in the United States.
Ontario Blind Sports Association
- Plans, promotes, co-ordinates and sanctions events and activities for blind sports. Outline and contact details.
United States Association of Blind Athletes
- This organization supports community out-reach and provides training for blind and visually impaired US athletes in multiple sports. Site contains event calendar, online newsletter, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2014 at 10:51:53 UTC -