the entire directory
only in Sports/Disabled
Magazines and E-zines
Shopping: Health: Disabilities
Society: Disabled: Recreation
This category in other languages:
Athletes Helping Athletes
- Provide handcycles, wheelchairs, prosthetics and other adaptive sports equipment to children with disabilities. Includes event list, grant application, letters from recipients, and donation information.
Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Charity providing grants to athletes with a physical disability. History, news, grantees, newsletter and how to apply for funds.
Disabled Sportsperson Information
- Information about hunting and fishing for the disabled. Includes Canadian and US rules, equipment, organizations and personal story.
The DRM WebWatcher: Sports and Recreation (General)
- Online resources about sports and recreation for people with disabilities.
Hong Kong Paralympic Committee and Sports Association for the Physically Disabled
- Contains history, events, press releases, newsletter, and related links. In English and Chinese.
Kostas Z Foundation
- An organization promoting the full participation of the disabled and the issue of accessibility. Information and links to other such organizations.
Skating Association for the Blind and Handicapped
- Events, volunteering information and contacts for this not-for-profit company that provides ice skating education for individuals with disabilities in Western New York.
- Outdoor adaptive sports and activities. Provides information about the programs and contacts. Based in Utah.
World T.E.A.M. (The Exceptional Athlete Matters) Sports
- News, challenges, and contact information from this international organization that develops opportunities in sports for all persons, especially persons with disabilities.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2014 at 10:09:01 UTC -