become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Coast to Coast
Recreation: Travel: Travelogues: North America: United States
Sports: Cycling: Regional: North America: United States
The Adventure Cyclist Tours the Backroads
- Todd Blackwell's travelogue with many photos of cyclo-touring trips in Montana, Central Missouri, and the Arkansas and Missouri Ozark Region.
America at 10mph
- Photos, stories, commentary from bike tours across the USA and around the American west.
America by Bicycle 2002
- A journal and photo album of three teachers who bicycle the Transamerica Trail during the summer of 2002.
Bicycle Guide to the Lewis and Clark Trail
- Map, descriptions, and photos of 3,000-mile tour from St. Louis, MO, to Astoria, OR, in the footsteps of America's greatest explorers.
Bike Nomad on a Recumbent
- Ned Konz is living on the road on a recumbent bicycle and posting trip reports and photos on his website.
- Shenandoah bike fest and Springs training 2000.
Bikeable Trails of the Baylands
- Maps and news about the bike trails on the baylands of the south end of San Francisco Bay including Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Menlo Park, EPA, and Dumbarton.
Boston to DC
- The whole trip covered 600 miles and took a week including a rest day in NYC.
- A non-profit Colorado corporation promoting bicycle touring.
- Cycle touring and Cycle Oregon information. Includes touring information, photo album, ride calendar, lists, and FAQ.
GRABAAWR - Great Annual Bicycle Adventure Along the Wisconsin River
- Route and sign-up information for the ride which is a 1 week tour along the Wisconsin River.
Historical Trails Cycling
- Bicycle tours across historical trails of America. Retrace history and follow the Oregon Trail, and Lewis and Clark Trail.
- Travelogue of 1341 mile solo trip from Mt. Hood, OR to Scottsdale, AZ on a recumbent in late Summer, early Fall of 2001. Route, journal, data, photographs, gear, and contacts.
Jim Foreman's Bicycle Touring Tales
- Tour reports on several bicycle tours along with some pictures. Also reports on both club tours and the Tour de Geezers.
Kentucky Rails to Trails Council, Inc.
- Dedicated to promoting rail to trail conversions in Kentucky
The Little Miami Trail
- 69 Miles of Great Bicycling. A description of the trail and related facilities from Cincinnati to Springfield Ohio.
Mark Boyd's Bicycling Pages
- Ride reports for Western North Carolina, and Colorado, Blue Ridge Parkway, across USA, Canadian Maritimes as well as touring in 40 of the lower 48 states and six Canadian Provinces.
Mickelson Trail Trek
- Annual three-day ride that follows the 114 mile Mickelson Trail through the heart of the South Dakota Black Hills, held the third weekend of September. Ride information and registration available online.
Midwest in May
- A camping, biking trip through the small towns and back roads of Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
One Lap Around New England
- Takes 16 youths through all 6 New England states.
- Manages 5 AIDS Rides benefiting charitable organizations in California, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Chicago, New York, Boston and Texas.
Paul Bunyan Trail
- Over one hundred miles of trails, from Brainerd to Bemidji, Minnesota.
Planning Trips on the Blue Ridge Parkway
- With the climbing and downhill tables at this site, you can plan a bicycle trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway, in view of average cycling effort exerted each day.
Self Guided Bike Routes
- Pedaling.com provides detailed cue sheets, maps and descriptions of bike routes throughout New England and beyond.
Sweet Onion Cyclists
- A selection of tours in the Eastern US.
Tour of Saints
- Pedal without a cause! Not a benefit ride, this 20-year midsummer cycling tradition draws 2,000 riders aged 6 to 80 from throughout Minnesota and bordering states.
Touring Ride in Rural Indiana
- Week-long bicycling and camping tour of rural Indiana sponsored by Indiana State Parks.
Usenet rec.bicycles.rides -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2014 at 17:24:11 UTC -