become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Open Directory - Sports: Cycling: Travel: Travelogues: Europe: United Kingdom
Recreation: Travel: Travelogues: Europe: United Kingdom
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Cycling: Long Distance Cycle Routes
Sports: Cycling: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom
Coast to Coast Guide
- Stretching from Whitehaven on the West Coast to Sunderland on the North East Coast of England.
Cycling in Scotland: Munros, Ferries and Suicidal Sheep
- Travelogue of a two and a half week cycling trip in the Scottish Highlands and Western Isles.
- Cycletouring and tourist information for cyclists visiting Wales and UK. Travel information and train timetable links.
Guide to cycling in Stirling, Scotland
- A guide to day and weekend rides, in addition to longer tours. General information, day rides, tours, and links.
Land's End to John o'Groats - An East of Pennines Route
- Describes route and planning by two novice cyclotourists. Gives hints and tips from what we found out by starting from scratch.
Lands End to John O'Groats via Arran
- An Account of our LEJOG via Arran with advice, and Information on completing your own ride. Includes GPS waypoints, directions, height profiles, and much more.
Outer Hebrides Cycling Tour
- Illustrated account of a cycle tour through the Outer Hebrides.
P.J.'s Cycling Scotland Pages
- Bicycle tour in Scotland from May 25, 1996 to June 16
- Descriptions of three journeys from Lands End to John O'Groats plus other cycle rides in the south and east of England, with routes, hints and tips.
Will Watsons Journal
- A report of an End to End cycle tour.
Yet another Lands End to John O'Groats trip report
- A short account and pictures from an 11 day end to end ride in late summer 1999.
Usenet uk.rec.cycling -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2013 at 21:54:45 UTC -