become an editor
the entire directory
only in Racing/Long_Distance
- Non-profit national cycling organisation specialising in on road rides from 50-1200km and off road rides from 35-200km. Includes ride calendar, results, membership, and contacts.
Audax United Kingdom
- The Long Distance Cyclists' Association. Includes calendar, official rules, and Arrivee, a quarterly magazine.
BC Randonneurs Cycling Club
- This British Columbia-based group offers several annual rides including the Victoria Populaire, Pacific Populaire, and the Rocky Mountain 1200. Results, riders' stories, and contacts provided.
Boston Brevet Series
- A series of increasingly longer rides in preparation and qualification for Boston-Montreal-Boston. Rides are 200k (125 miles), 300k (190 miles), 400k (250 miles) and 600k (375 miles).
Bulgarian Tourist Federation: Sofia-Varna-Sofia 2002
- Results from this 1200 km (750-miles) of challenging day and night cycling on country roads of Bulgaria for experienced endurance cyclists. Organized by Cycling Club "Sinite Kamani".
California Triple Crown
- Three separate double centuries make up this grueling contest.
Furnace Creek 508
- Prestigious 500 mile bicycle race that has been an adventureCORPS event held annually in October in Death Valley and the Mojave Desert since 1990, but it dates back to 1983. Features news, entry, results, photo gallery, mailing list, and contacts.
Great Lakes Randonneurs
- GLR exists to promote and manage a yearly brevet series for randonneurs in the Midwest area. Includes brevet series, contacts, results, and photo gallery.
- Features an annual brevet series, including directions, regulations, photo gallery, lodging, and contacts. Based in North Carolina.
Paul Kavanagh's Cycling Page
- Resource for long distance cyclists from Dublin-based rider Paul Kavanagh. Training information and Irish cycle routes are available, along with a calendar of long distance events in Europe and the U.S.
- Features its ride calendar of brevet and populaire routes, results, membership, photo gallery, and preparations for Paris-Brest-Paris (PBP).
Seattle International Randonneurs
- Club focused on participating in and sponsoring unsupported endurance riding. Includes ride calendar, results, photo gallery, and member information.
Ultra-Marathon Cycling Association
- Information for cycling enthusiasts who enjoy rides of 100 miles and longer (from the people who bring you the Race Across America - RAAM).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2013 at 6:45:03 UTC -