become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Minnesota
Open Directory - Sports: Cycling: Organizations: North America: United States: Minnesota
Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota
- A nonprofit bike advocacy organization representing Minnesota citizens regarding alternative transportation issues, infrastructure and programs. Projects include Safe Routes to Schools and Yellow Bikes.
Flat City Cycling Club
- Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Hiawatha Bicycling Club
- Providing Minneapolis and St. Paul residents a cycling community with discussion forum, ride and event calendar, image gallery and membership.
MORC - Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists
- Organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, more specifically to promote responsible mountain bicycling, establish new trails, and maintain existing ones.
Paul Bunyan Cyclists
- The Club encourages riders of all abilities to join them for a ride. Maps are available of most routes in the Brainerd area. Sponsors and organizers of the Tour of Lakes Bike Ride held annually in June.
St. Paul Bicycle Racing Club
- Offering competitive cycling events, training tips, resources, ride schedule and membership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:06:27 AM EDT -