the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
National Collegiate Cycling Association
Sports: Cycling: Human Powered Vehicles: Organizations
Sports: Cycling: Regional: North America: United States
American Track Racing Association
- Sponsor of the American Velodrome Challenge, a national series of elite level track racing held at velodromes around the nation. Racing calendar, locations, sponsors and contacts are provided.
Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals
- APBP provides quick access to bicycle and pedestrian program pages of federal, state and local transportation agencies.
Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute
- Information on bicycle helmets, standards, and cycling laws; the helmet advocacy program of the Washington (DC) Area Bicyclist Association.
- Concerned Off-Road Bicyclists Association - provides several mailing lists, signups for biking skills classes, trail building and maintenance, and online newsletter to its members.
Great Lakes Randonneurs
- Promotes and manages a yearly brevet series for randonneurs in the Midwest area. Includes events calendar and results, rules, photo gallery and contacts.
League of American Bicyclists
- The League of American Bicyclists has been working to improve the quality of bicycling in America almost as long as there have been bicycles.
Major Taylor Association
- Residents of Worcester, Massachusetts, who became intrigued with the story of the 1899 world champion bicycle racer from Worchester who overcame racial prejudice to become the first internationally acclaimed African-American sports star. Features events, races and rides, history, and contacts.
NEMBA: New England Mountain Bike Association
- Promotes trail advocacy and access for mountain bikers. Includes local chapter listings, event schedules, a newsletter and biking articles.
PBAA - Perimeter Bicycling Association of America
- Organizes perimeter events and to encourage cyclists to bicycle perimeters of towns, cities, states, countries, and any geographical boundary. Features events calendar, monthly magazine, and membership information.
People for Bikes
- A membership organization founded by bicycle industry leaders with the mission of "putting more people on bikes more often through the implementation of TEA-21".
Rails to Trails Conservancy (RTC)
- Organization that converts abandoned railroad tracks into biking, hiking and walking trails. Bookstore and gift shop, history and information, advocacy campaigns, and members area.
RUSA - Randonneurs USA
- Promotes randonneuring (long distance cycling) within the United States. Includes membership information, events, FAQs, affiliations, merchandise, awards, publications, rules, administration, and contacts.
Ultra-Marathon Cycling Association (UMCA)
- Information for cycling enthusiasts who enjoy rides of 100 miles and longer (from the people who bring you the Race Across AMerica - RAAM).
United States Deaf Cycling Association (USDCA)
- Provides support, education, and awareness for deaf cyclists. Features such items as an events calendar, membership information, photo gallery, and affiliated cycling club listing.
- Promotes BMX cycling through championship series, competitions, news, results, TV schedule and BMX Today magazine.
- The United States' cycling organization, including USPRO (track), USCF (road), NORBA (mountain biking), and NCCA (collegiate cycling) programs.
- National, non-profit organization dedicated to keeping alive the heritage of American cycling, promoting the restoration and riding of early cycles (1918 or earlier). Features history, membership information, publications, swap meets, and meetings.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2013 at 1:33:20 UTC -