become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
British Universities Sports Association
Mountain Bike Clubs
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports
Sports: Cycling: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom
Audax United Kingdom
- The Long Distance Cyclists' Association. Includes calendar, official rules and Arrivee - a quarterly magazine.
Beeston Cycling Club
- Varied club information with activities, events, race results, contacts and photos. touring, racing, road, track, cyclo-cross and possibly mtb mountainbike too.
- A nation-wide promotion of the benefits of cycling to work, with links to rides and events by area.
Birmingham University Bicycle User Group
- Newsletter, advisory group, press and publicity, road developments, and links.
British Cycling Federation
- The internationally recognised governing body of cycle sport in the UK.
- The Federation of Cycle Campaign Groups. News, information, events, and membership.
Cyclists Fighting Cancer
- Dedicated to those people affected by Cancer and love to ride their bikes.
Ordre des Cols Durs (OCD)
- A UK cycloclimbing club for cyclists who enjoy mountain routes.
Pollards Hill Cyclists
- Cycling club based in Mitcham providing free guided tours of the surrounding areas for local cyclists
Preston Park Youth Cycling Club
- Brighton and Hove's only cycle club specifically for young people. They run a programme of activities throughout the year, weekly from March to October (inclusive) and fortnightly in the winter months.
Rancid Cat Riders
- Guildford, England based MTB club for local friends and riders.
Road Records Association
- The RRA has been certifying claims to cycling records on British roads since 1888.
Road Time Trials Council (RRTC)
- National governing body for cycling road time trials in the UK.
Slower Speeds Initiative
- Gathering of like organisations that believe lower speeds will bring important all-round health, environmental, transport and social benefits. Approach has been endorsed by 17 local authorities, over 30 national organisations and nearly 200 community groups.
- A civil engineering charity which designs and builds routes for cyclists, walkers and people with disabilities. Sustrans is promoting a 6,500-mile National Cycle Network for the UK.
- An international organisation to promote tandem cycling, based in the UK. Discussion board and classified advertisements.
Tricycle Association (UK)
- Since 1928, this organization supports the unique cycling sport of tricycling on their trikes.
Tour de France: BBC Leeds vs Kraftwerk
- Song celebrating the Grand Departure around Yorkshire. (July 05, 2014)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 7, 2014 at 19:39:03 UTC -