become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Powered_Vehicles/Organizations
Human Powered Vehicles
Open Directory - Sports: Cycling: Human Powered Vehicles: Organizations
Sports: Cycling: Organizations
International Human Powered Vehicle Association (IHPVA)
- An association of national associations and organizations, dedicated to promoting improvement, innovation and creativity in the use of human power, especially in the design and development of human-powered vehicles.
British Human Power Club
- Fosters all aspects of human-powered vehicles for competitive, recreational and utility activities, stimulates innovation in design and development, and promotes the use of HPV's in a wide range of activities.
Oregon Human Powered Vehicles
- Recumbent riding club serving Oregon and Southwest Washington. Provides links to other recumbent sites and FAQs.
- Organized HPV events in Australia. Includes event information and schedule.
WISIL HPVers Human Powered Vehicles
- Wisconsin/Illinois based group specializing in the construction of racing recumbent bicycles and human powered vehicles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 2, 2013 1:23:22 PM EST -