become an editor
the entire directory
only in FAQs,_Help,_and_Tutorials/Maintenance
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Open Directory - Sports: Cycling: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials: Maintenance
Bike Tool Manufacturers
- Articles about bicycle repair by Sheldon "Fixit" Brown.
Ask the Mechanic
- Andy the Mechanic, AKA Andy Wallen, fields technical and bicycle fix-it questions.
Bicycle Maintenance Guide
- Summary of what an experienced cyclist has learned over the years.
Bicycle Maintenance Guide and Riding Tips
- Contains maintenance tips and tutorials categorized by topic.
- Step-by-step guides for bicycle tune-up and repair. A comprehensive, illustrated, online bicycle repair manual.
Chain-Suck in a Nutshell
- Chain-Suck binds chains onto the teeth of chain-rings, and brings pedalling to an abrupt stop. Find out why, and how to resolve the problem.
- Repair Shop Notes
HPV Drivetrain Analyzer
- Drivetrain evaluator for bicycles, tricycles and other HPV's that use chains, sprockets, geared cranks and hubs with 1:1 power transfer to environment, ie wheels rather than screws.
Mountain Bike Repair
- Step-by-step bike tuneup and repair with color photos.
- USA Cycling's advisory board for bicycle mechanics provides this site on how to become or locate professional race mechanics. Also, includes resources for the mechanic.
Sturmey Archer SW Hubs
- Hints and tips for maintenance and repair of the "silent" Sturmey Archer hub.
Usenet rec.bicycles.tech -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2012 at 10:15:04 UTC -