become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cycling/Antique_and_Collectible_Bikes
Antique and Collectible Bikes
Ann Arbor/Saline classic Bicycle Show and Swap meet
- Official site for the largest vintage and collectable bicycle show and swap meet in the world. Held near Ann Arbor, Michigan, on the last Sunday in April. Cash prizes for Classic Bike of the Year.
Bicycle Museum of America
- The history of cycling in America. Photos of many bicycles that are on display at the museum. Located in New Bremen, Ohio.
BMX Old School
- Classic collectable BMX bikes and component for BMX "antiques" from the 60s and 80s.
Bunch "O" Bikes
- A small collection of classic bicycles, vintage bicycles, and project bikes.
The Classic and Antique Bicycle Exchange
- Newsletter, bookstore, and forum for collectors of vintage bikes.
David's Antique and Classic Bikes
- Buy, sell and trade vintage bikes.
- The ultimate site of the Dursley Pedersen bicycle.
First Flight Bicycles
- Sales of antique and vintage bikes and parts. Over Fifty bikes for sale and over two hundred on display.
Flickr: Vintage Bikes
- Vintage, old and well-loved bicycles, cycles, bikes, trikes, tricycles, cruisers and other two-wheeled (or three-wheeled) manually-driven rides. Image gallery.
- Information and image gallery on this classic bicycle manufacturer since 1934. Provides help identifying, dating, and restoring historic frames; private buy and sell featured.
Jim Langley: Bicycle Aficionado
- Cycling author, mechanic, and Bicycling Magazine technical editor offers how-to's, collectibles, stories, reviews, tips, and photos of modern, unique and collectible bikes, advertisements, and posters.
Menotomy Vintage Bicycles
- Includes on-line vintage bicycle databases and message forums with topics on vintage bicycle pricing, dating and restoration.
Nostalgic.net Antique Bicycles
- Antique and Vintage bicycle restoration services, focusing on old bicycles from 1920-1965. Also an extensive photo archive.
Pedaling History Bicycle Museum
- Offers articles and photos of the evolution of bicycles from The Walking Machine, velocipedes, boneshakers, pennyfarthings, and pneumatic tire bikes. Located in Orchard Park, New York.
Pete and Ed Books Bicycle Collecting Links
- Links of interest to bicycle collectors.
Raleigh Tourist '74
- Provides a brief overview of the author's Raleigh Tourist from 1974, includes photos and links to other classic Raleigh sites.
- Find new and used bicycle parts.
Triumph Roadster Bicycle, 1957
- Restoration of English Roadster bicycle; also, advice on electric bicycles and power assisted bicycles including VeloSolex and Cyclemaster.
- Vintage bike catalog, reproductions, and collectibles.
Velorama National Bicycle Museum
- This three-floor museum in The Netherlands offers information on its collection, history, merchandise and postcards, restoration projects, and contacts. Features a kid's only area. Site offered in English, Dutch, and German.
- Formed to gather and disseminate information about vintage steel-framed road bikes made by the Trek Bicycle Corporation; timeline, image gallery, price lists, and brochures to download.
- Traders of fine, vintage European racing bikes and parts.
- National, non-profit organization dedicated to keeping alive the heritage of American cycling, promoting the restoration and riding of early cycles (1918 or earlier). Features history, membership information, publications, swap meets, and meetings.
Usenet alt.collecting.bicycles -
Antique and Collectible Bikes
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 22:05:05 UTC -