become an editor
the entire directory
only in College_and_University/Organizations
College and University
Open Directory - Sports: College and University: Organizations
Conferences and Leagues
Society: Organizations: Student
College Athletic Business Management Association (CABMA)
- Devoted to establishing and maintaining integrity and efficiency in the management and administration of business in the athletics departments and associations of colleges and universities.
College Sports Information Directors Association (CoSIDA)
- Founded in 1957 to represent the profession at the decision-making levels of collegiate athletics. News articles, member directory, workshops and training, related links and committee details available.
Cortland Sport Management Club
- Organization of students in the sport management program at SUNY Cortland. Events, newsletter, members, and related links.
Faculty Athletics Representatives Association
- Includes FARA handbook and resource center, committees and officers, constitution, and meetings/announcements. Describes the role of the faculty athletics representative at various NCAA institutions.
Johan Cruyff Institute
- An international educational institution devoted to supporting aspiring athletes and preparing them for life after the end of their peak career. Description of programs, affiliated universities, student accounts, and news releases.
Lettermen Association, University of Houston
- Also known as the "H" Association, a self-endowed, non-profit organization of the varsity letterwinners in the NCAA sanctioned sports sponsored by UH. Site provides information about member benefits, memories, event calendar, and current booster club activities.
National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics
- Founded in 1965 as the professional association for athletics administration, providing educational and networking opportunities to those in the profession.
National Directory of College Athletics
- Ordering information for the publication. Databases of college nicknames, college coach email addresses, and a link collection; custom services available.
National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA)
- Professional organization dedicated to building quality intramural/recreational sports and fitness programs and services. Sponsors annual NCAA Club level national championships in volleyball, soccer and lacrosse.
New Zealand Institute of Sport (NZIS)
- Awards tertiary qualifications to those who have or are looking for a career in the sports, fitness and recreation industry. Descriptions of certificates and study programs, special events, enrolment and scholarship guidelines, and information for overseas students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:45:03 PM EDT -