become an editor
the entire directory
only in Adventure_Racing/Races
Open Directory - Sports: Adventure Racing: Races
Single Sport Adventures
This category in other languages:
adidas TERREX Adventure Race
- A 4 day non stop Adventure Race in the Lake District, England for teams of 4.
Adventure Race Slovenia
- Includes news, calendar, forum, training articles and advice, photos, race reports and events, and racer and team profiles.
Adventure Sport NQ
- Several multi-sport events around Queensland, Australia.
Adventure Xstream Adventure Race Series
- Annual short course series of races held in Rocky Mountains. Calendar, photographs registration, results and training. Includes information on two day final race.
- Florida-based adventure races with the highlights being the Howl at the Moon and the Florida Coast to Coast.
AROC Adventure Racing
- Short course adventure races in Sydney and Canberra, Australia
BEAST Adventure Race Series
- BEAST is a series of short, weeknight multi-sport races with navigation in the Seattle area.
Big Mountain Adventure Racing
- Provides adventure racing, training, and activities in the Colorado Front Range
- Organises adventure races, multisport races and mountain bike racing, right across Australia.
Bonk Hard Racing
- Organizes adventure races and other off-road multisport adventures in the Midwest.
Caveman Crawl obstacle race
- Adventure obstacle course that is both unique and challenging. From mud to hills and even water, you will be challenged.
Central Coast Adventure Challenge
- Held in San Luis Obispo, California.
City Solve Urban Adventure Race and Scavenger Hunt
- Urban race that fosters team building through clue solving, city navigation and race to the finish.
Coast to Coast Challenge
- Operates challenging races through Costa Rica. Calendar, adventure training and tips.
Coosa Rive Adventure Challenge
- Adventure race in Alabama along the Coosa River.
- Adventure race contest held in May, 2005, covering over 620 km in northernmost Sweden and including a number of disciplines such as mountaineering, kayaking and kicksledding. Information about the race, the teams, results and destination.
- A 52 mile multi-sport race along with a 36 mile Sport course. Contains race information, schedules, and results.
GOALS Adventure Racing Association
- An annual series of adventure races that range from sprint-level to 24 hours. Also offer training clinics and certifications in the technical aspects of the sport.
Gold Rush 24 Hour Adventure Challenge
- Northern California: 24 hour Run, Ride, and Paddle Adventure Race. Experience the wilderness in the beautiful lakes and hills of California’s Sierra Nevada.
Gold Rush Summer Challenge 6 Hour Adventure Race
- Northern California: 6 hour Run, Ride, and Paddle Adventure Race. Experience the wilderness in the beautiful lakes and hills of California’s Sierra Nevada.
Great Urban Race
- Great Urban Race is an urban adventure racing series with nine races across the US in 2007. It's a combination adventure race, scavenger hunt, road race, and wandering party!
- UK Adventure Racing and company.
The Heb Adventure Race
- Summer stage race taking place in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland each year. Entry forms, rules and results from previous races.
Houston Adventure Racing
- Houston, Texas based adventure races - caters to beginners and those new to the sport.
IAR World Series
- International world series of Adventure Racing. Listing of Qualifying races, with links to race websites.
Indianapolis Adventure Race
- The largest adventure race held in Indiana, held annually in September. Race information, entry form, gear list and reports on previous events.
Kalmar Adventure Race - A Swedish Adventure race
- Race details, rules equipment lists and registration for two and four person expedtion race.
- Premier adventure racing events and interactive forums to help build a stronger adventure racing community.
Kilimanjaro Adventure Challenge (KiliMAN)
- Annual race in Tanzania with three parts: climbing Kilimanjaro (5895m), mountain bike marathon around Kilimanjaro (283km) and Kilimanjaro Marathon (42,2km). First KiliMAN will be in February 2006.
Kokanee Adventure Racing series
- Racing and training opportunities in Atlantic Canada
Lewis and Clark Urban Adventure Race
- Orienteering required to navigate through the Springdale and Fayetteville city and urban areas. Disciplines will include mtn. biking, paddling, rappelling, trekking, and mystery events.
- Organisers of Australian short course adventure racing series. Includes news, calendar, registration, training and links.
- Mid-America Xtreme is a midwest based adventure race organization company which directs several races in the midwest and also internationally.
No Skirts Allowed Adventure Race
- A sprint adventure race located in Indiana for Women only.
NORCAL Adventure Racing Series
- Multi-sport adventure racing series based in Northern California. Sprint and adventure length courses.
- Adventure racing in England, including mountain biking, running, and navigation. Entry form, event details, and past race results.
Outdoor Athlete Race Series
- Midwest adventure race series. Site provides race format and information, FAQs on adventure racing, and online registration.
Oyster Racing Series
- Urban adventure race series.
PA Adventure Racing
- A company that creates wilderness adventure sporting events. Organizes and promotes events designed to excite and challenge adventure athletes in the wilderness.
Patagonian Expedition Race
- Annual expedition race held during February in the most southern tip of South America.
Peak District Adventure Racing
- 6 and 3.5 hour races with varying disciplines. Challenging for experienced racers as well as ideal for beginners/novices.
Quantum Adventure Races.
- Quantum Adventures organise adventure races and adventure sprint races in South Africa. We also organise teambuilding exercises, and do film location scouting.
Quest Adventure Race Series
- A series of adventure races in England and Wales, involving trail running, mountain biking and kayaking. Race details, online entry forms, photographs and results.
Race the Rockies Adventure Challenge
- 18 hour and expedition length, staged adventure races in the Canadian Rockies. Open to solo athletes as well as teams. Includes schedule, race description, registration, and tips.
Raid the North
- Five-day races in the Canadian wilderness, geared to adventure racing first-timers.
Sabah Adventure Challenge
- A 120km adventure race (biking, orienteering, water crossing) and also a separate 60km ultra run in the lush jungles of Sabah, North Borneo, Malaysia.
Sea to Summit
- Multi-sport, multi-day adventure races in Canada's beautiful Rocky Mountains in British Columbia, Quebec and a new race in Ontario. Bulletin board, Race information and training zone
Sierra Adventure Sports
- Adventure races in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Sprint length to 12 hour races. Women's adventure races.
Southern Traverse Adventure Race
- New Zealand's elite adventure race with a worldwide audience. This is a 5 day expedition style, multi-discipline race.
Spartan Race - Marathon 5k
- Spartan Race has an obstacle course challenge for all: Super Sprint 5K obstacle racing, Super Spartan 8+ mile obstacle course and the Spartan Death race - arguably the toughest endurance event on the planet.
- Promotes adventure racing in East Texas and Northwest Louisiana. Includes news, events, results, standing, forum, and registration.
Storm the Trent
- Peterborough, Ontario. Short course racing, race details, register, contacts and past races. Site also includes media and sponsors details.
Subaru Adventure Racing Series
- Racers travel through an unmarked wilderness and must run, bushwhack, mountain bike and paddle while navigating to each of the checkpoints.
Tahoe Big Blue
- Adventure race to be held at Lake Tahoe, California.
Texas Challenge Adventure Race
- Texas-based Adventure Racing and Mountain Bike Racing events.
TRIOBA Adventure Racing Series
- Pacific Northwest adventure racing series. Multi-day races, sprints, and clinics. Contains information registration and results.
Untamed Adventure Racing
- Information hub for 'Untamed' multi-sport adventure races in the United States and Europe.
Viking RAID in Norway
- A non stop adventure race without assistance. This race is open to professional teams and well trained sport teams of any kind.
- 4-10 day AR in the Australian Outback. 800km course in disciplines of trekking, MTB and kayak.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2014 at 11:32:09 UTC -