become an editor
the entire directory
only in Adventure_Racing/Races
Open Directory - Sports: Adventure Racing: Races
Single Sport Adventures
This category in other languages:
AROC Adventure Racing
- Short course adventure races in Sydney and Canberra, Australia
Adventure Race Slovenia
- Includes news, calendar, forum, training articles and advice, photos, race reports and events, and racer and team profiles.
Adventure Sport NQ
- Several multi-sport events around Queensland, Australia.
Adventure Xstream Adventure Race Series
- Annual short course series of races held in Rocky Mountains. Calendar, photographs registration, results and training. Includes information on two day final race.
- Florida-based adventure races with the highlights being the Howl at the Moon and the Florida Coast to Coast.
BEAST Adventure Race Series
- BEAST is a series of short, weeknight multi-sport races with navigation in the Seattle area.
Big Mountain Adventure Racing
- Provides adventure racing, training, and activities in the Colorado Front Range
- Organises adventure races, multisport races and mountain bike racing, right across Australia.
Bonk Hard Racing
- Organizes adventure races and other off-road multisport adventures in the Midwest.
Caveman Crawl obstacle race
- Adventure obstacle course that is both unique and challenging. From mud to hills and even water, you will be challenged.
Central Coast Adventure Challenge
- Held in San Luis Obispo, California.
City Solve Urban Adventure Race and Scavenger Hunt
- Urban race that fosters team building through clue solving, city navigation and race to the finish.
Coast to Coast Challenge
- Operates challenging races through Costa Rica. Calendar, adventure training and tips.
Coosa Rive Adventure Challenge
- Adventure race in Alabama along the Coosa River.
- Adventure race contest held in May, 2005, covering over 620 km in northernmost Sweden and including a number of disciplines such as mountaineering, kayaking and kicksledding. Information about the race, the teams, results and destination.
GOALS Adventure Racing Association
- An annual series of adventure races that range from sprint-level to 24 hours. Also offer training clinics and certifications in the technical aspects of the sport.
- A 52 mile multi-sport race along with a 36 mile Sport course. Contains race information, schedules, and results.
Gold Rush 24 Hour Adventure Challenge
- Northern California: 24 hour Run, Ride, and Paddle Adventure Race. Experience the wilderness in the beautiful lakes and hills of California’s Sierra Nevada.
Gold Rush Summer Challenge 6 Hour Adventure Race
- Northern California: 6 hour Run, Ride, and Paddle Adventure Race. Experience the wilderness in the beautiful lakes and hills of California’s Sierra Nevada.
Great Urban Race
- Great Urban Race is an urban adventure racing series with nine races across the US in 2007. It's a combination adventure race, scavenger hunt, road race, and wandering party!
- UK Adventure Racing and company.
- Summer stage race taking place in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland each year. Entry forms, rules and results from previous races.
Houston Adventure Racing
- Houston, Texas based adventure races - caters to beginners and those new to the sport.
IAR World Series
- International world series of Adventure Racing. Listing of Qualifying races, with links to race websites.
Indianapolis Adventure Race
- The largest adventure race held in Indiana, held annually in September. Race information, entry form, gear list and reports on previous events.
Kalmar Adventure Race - A Swedish Adventure race
- Race details, rules equipment lists and registration for two and four person expedtion race.
Kilimanjaro Adventure Challenge (KiliMAN)
- Annual race in Tanzania with three parts: climbing Kilimanjaro (5895m), mountain bike marathon around Kilimanjaro (283km) and Kilimanjaro Marathon (42,2km). First KiliMAN will be in February 2006.
Kokanee Adventure Racing series
- Racing and training opportunities in Atlantic Canada
Lewis and Clark Urban Adventure Race
- Orienteering required to navigate through the Springdale and Fayetteville city and urban areas. Disciplines will include mtn. biking, paddling, rappelling, trekking, and mystery events.
- Organisers of Australian short course adventure racing series. Includes news, calendar, registration, training and links.
- Mid-America Xtreme is a midwest based adventure race organization company which directs several races in the midwest and also internationally.
NORCAL Adventure Racing Series
- Multi-sport adventure racing series based in Northern California. Sprint and adventure length courses.
No Skirts Allowed Adventure Race
- A sprint adventure race located in Indiana for Women only.
- Adventure racing in England, including mountain biking, running, and navigation. Entry form, event details, and past race results.
Outdoor Athlete Race Series
- Midwest adventure race series. Site provides race format and information, FAQs on adventure racing, and online registration.
Oyster Racing Series
- Urban adventure race series.
PA Adventure Racing
- A company that creates wilderness adventure sporting events. Organizes and promotes events designed to excite and challenge adventure athletes in the wilderness.
Patagonian Expedition Race
- Annual expedition race held during February in the most southern tip of South America.
Peak District Adventure Racing
- 6 and 3.5 hour races with varying disciplines. Challenging for experienced racers as well as ideal for beginners/novices.
Quantum Adventure Races.
- Quantum Adventures organise adventure races and adventure sprint races in South Africa. We also organise teambuilding exercises, and do film location scouting.
Quest Adventure Race Series
- A series of adventure races in England and Wales, involving trail running, mountain biking and kayaking. Race details, online entry forms, photographs and results.
Quest for a Cure Adventure Race
- A 50 hour supported adventure race, all proceeds from the race go to the Ottawa Regional Cancer Centre Foundation.
Race the Rockies Adventure Challenge
- 18 hour and expedition length, staged adventure races in the Canadian Rockies. Open to solo athletes as well as teams. Includes schedule, race description, registration, and tips.
Raid The Rock Urban Adventure Race
- Raid The Rock Urban Adventure Race. Race for first time racers. Includes mountain biking,trekking, canoeing, rappelling, and simple navigation.
Raid the North
- Five-day races in the Canadian wilderness, geared to adventure racing first-timers.
Sabah Adventure Challenge
- A 120km adventure race (biking, orienteering, water crossing) and also a separate 60km ultra run in the lush jungles of Sabah, North Borneo, Malaysia.
Sea to Summit
- Multi-sport, multi-day adventure races in Canada's beautiful Rocky Mountains in British Columbia, Quebec and a new race in Ontario. Bulletin board, Race information and training zone
Sierra Adventure Sports
- Adventure races in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Sprint length to 12 hour races. Women's adventure races.
Southern Traverse Adventure Race
- New Zealand's elite adventure race with a worldwide audience. This is a 5 day expedition style, multi-discipline race.
Spartan Race - Marathon 5k
- Spartan Race has an obstacle course challenge for all: Super Sprint 5K obstacle racing, Super Spartan 8+ mile obstacle course and the Spartan Death race - arguably the toughest endurance event on the planet.
Steel Sports Adventure Racing
- Promotes adventure racing in East Texas and Northwest Louisiana. Includes news, events, results, standing, forum, and registration.
Storm the Trent
- Peterborough, Ontario. Short course racing, race details, register, contacts and past races. Site also includes media and sponsors details.
Subaru Adventure Racing Series
- Racers travel through an unmarked wilderness and must run, bushwhack, mountain bike and paddle while navigating to each of the checkpoints.
TRIOBA Adventure Racing Series
- Pacific Northwest adventure racing series. Multi-day races, sprints, and clinics. Contains information registration and results.
Tahoe Big Blue
- Adventure race to be held at Lake Tahoe, California.
Texas Challenge Adventure Race
- Texas-based Adventure Racing and Mountain Bike Racing events.
Untamed Adventure Racing
- Information hub for 'Untamed' multi-sport adventure races in the United States and Europe.
Viking RAID in Norway
- A non stop adventure race without assistance. This race is open to professional teams and well trained sport teams of any kind.
- 4-10 day AR in the Australian Outback. 800km course in disciplines of trekking, MTB and kayak.
adidas TERREX Adventure Race
- A 4 day non stop Adventure Race in the Lake District, England for teams of 4.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 6:40:02 AM EDT -