become an editor
the entire directory
only in Work/Workplace_Discrimination
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Affirmative Action
Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
Society: Work: Women
Abercrombie Discrimination Lawsuit
- Alleges that the firm discriminates against Latinos, Asian Americans and African Americans in order to create the Abercrombie and Fitch look.
Compaq's Treatment of Disabled Employees
- Presents factual data on Compaq terminating disabled employees despite their written employment documentation. Conclusions are left for the reader to draw.
EMAD - Employers Making a Difference
- A disability employment support organisation promoting and assisting businesses that encourage people with a disability as employees and customers.
- Essay on Employment Non-Discrimination Act's origin, support, opposition and recent developments.
- Former and current employees alleging discriminatory and predatory employment practices.
Fagan & Fagan
- San Diego based firm specializes in discrimination law, including that based on race or against families with children. Includes answers to common questions.
Glass Ceiling for African, Hispanic, and Asian Americans
- How African, Hispanic (Latino), and Asian Americans can recognize when they are up against the Glass Ceiling, and what they can do about it.
Human Rights Watch: Ukraine
- Human rights issues with emphasis on widespread gender discrimination.
Legal Aid Society - Employment Law Center
- Works in litigation, direct services, and legislative advocacy areas to help low-income and minority workers. San Francisco-based. In English, Chinese, Spanish.
LII: Law about Employment Discrimination
- An overview of employment discrimination law with links to key primary and secondary sources.
Mitsubishi Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Claims that there is more to this event that took place in Japan than meets the eye.
Norm Matloff's Frequently-Accessed Writings
- Articles on issues involving minorities and age discrimination, touching on immigration, affirmative action and Silicon Valley hiring practices.
- Sex discrimination lawsuit alleging denial of advancement and training, lower wages, sexually hostile work environment and retaliation.
A Pattern of Discrimination at Boeing?
- Documents reveal rampant racial and gender discrimination at Boeing. [BusinessWeek] (April 27, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 8:05:08 UTC -