become an editor
the entire directory
only in Work/Whistleblowing
Open Directory - Society: Work: Whistleblowing
Home: Consumer Information: Complaints
Society: Issues: Fraud
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Free Speech
Alaska Whistleblowers Resource Guide
- The Alaska Forum for Environmental Responsibility believes that whistleblowers are the first line of defense against threats to worker safety, public health and the environment in Alaska.
- Whistleblowers and those considering blowing the whistle will find guidance from actual whistle-blowers on this site. A father and son, both whistleblowers; one from industry and the other from government.
- Complaints about the Quebec manufacturer.
Government Accountability Project
- The Government Accountability Project’s mission is to protect the public interest by promoting government and corporate accountability through advancing occupational free speech and ethical conduct, defending whistleblowers, and empowering citizen activists.
- Accuses the US Department of Justice's Immigration and Naturalization Service of reverse racism, subsequently documented corruption in selling Green Cards and reprisal cover-up in the workplace. Documentation of a legal and moral battle by a former USDOJ INS employee and whistleblower.
National Whistleblower Center
- Advocates the right of employees to blow the whistle on major issues such as government waste, fraud and corruption, and violations of environmental and nuclear safety laws.
Online Business Fraud and Abuse Reporting Service
- EthicsPoint is an online portal that allows employees of registered companies to report incidents that are against company policy without fear of career damaging results.
Public Concern at Work
- An independent authority which seeks to ensure that concerns about malpractice are properly raised and addressed in the workplace.
- Qui tam whistleblower information.
- Company systems for whistleblowing in the workplace. Confidential reporting of bullying, harassment, discrimination and unfair treatment.
Useful links for Whistleblowers
- Whistleblowers, free speech advocates, conspiracy theory researchers and others will find interesting. Provides links to three most interesting on-line books.
Whistleblowing Solutions, Inc.
- Solutions that respect an Employer's intelligence, time, and budget. Creating "win-win" situations for Employers and their Employees, which protect resources and reputation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:26:01 AM EDT -