become an editor
the entire directory
only in Work/Shift_Work
Open Directory - Society: Work: Shift Work
- Optimizing the 24/7 workforce via schueduling and training. Shift work schedules and lifestyle education to minimize risk and decrease costs.
International Association for Time Use Research
- The International Association for Time-Use Research aims to be a scientific organization that fosters exchange of ideas dealing with time use. Various links to national and international research including one on the "24 hour society."
Night Owl Network
- Articles, online forums, and other resources for people working shiftwork.
Night Writer Online Magazine
- A forum for insomniacs, shift workers, and other night owls. It includes news, information, and entertainment presented by and for night people.
Shift Work and Shift Lag
- What is shift lag, who gets shift lag, and how to reduce it.
Shiftwork Services New Zealand
- Online resource for shiftworkers and their managers. Provide training solutions for manufacturing, hospitals, casinos and airports, reducing costs and fatigue and improving safety and quality of life.
Shiftwork Solutions Australia
- Roster design specialists for day work and shiftwork operations offering cost savings, plus health and lifestyle benefits for employees.
- Effects of shiftwork and strategies for the shiftworker to cope.
- A conference cosponsored by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the MacArthur Network on the Family and the Economy November 20-21, 1997. Presentation write-ups and useful network links.
- Circadian Technologies WEB publications' site provides salient information for night-shift workers and managers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:31:34 PM EST -