become an editor
the entire directory
only in Labor_Movement/Education
American Labor Movements at Spirit of America
- Books and historical information on the labor movements in America, from Samuel Gompers and the A.F.L. to Joe Hill and the I.W.W. to Cesar Chavez and the U.F.W.
Athabasca University Labour Studies Program
- Offers 30-credit University Certificate, 90-credit BA degree and 120-credit BA degree in Labour Studies. All courses are taken via distance education.
Brock University - Department of Labour Studies
- Program builds on the disciplines of Economics, Politics and Sociology
Carlos Bulosan Memorial Exhibit
- Apermanent display of the contributions of Filipino laborers, local union leaders and other manongs in the social and cultural development of the International District.
Center for Labor Research & Studies
- Center for Labor Research and Studies.
Centre for Industrial Relations (CIR), University of Toronto
- An interdisciplinary graduate teaching and research centre in the fields of industrial relations, human resource management, and labour market and social policy
History at the Department of Labor
- Creation and history of the Department, biographies, and research areas.
Holt Labor Library
- Working people, activists, and scholars can study the class struggles of the 19th and 20th century industrialized world.
Indiana University South Bend Division of Labor Studies
- Deals with work, the workplace, and workers and their organizations and reflects the concerns of modern labor organizations
The Institute for Labor Studies
- A Kansas City based labor education program offering credit and non credit courses for union members and the general public. Sponsors a radio show: the Heartland Labor Forum.
International Institute for Labour Studies
- Established by the International Labour Organization in 1960 as a centre for advanced studies in the social and labour field.
Labor Education and Research Center - University of Oregon Eugene
- A bridge to the public university system for the state's working people and their unions
Labor Relations Research Center - UMass Amherst
- Equips graduates to work in the labor movement and other organizations advocating for workers' rights.
Laney College Labor Studies Club
- Offerings include organizing, history, grievance handling, labor law.
Michigan State University School of Human Resources & Labor Relations
- Offers outreach programs and graduate programs.
NW Laborers-Employers Training Trust Fund
- Provides state-of-the-art construction training to the men and women in our region.
Tamiment Institute Library and Robert F. Wagner Labor Archives
- A center for scholarly research on labor history and radical political movements
UCLA Center for Labor Research and Education
- A source of information about unions and workers to interested scholars and students
UCLA's Institute of Industrial Relations
- Research and community service programs
University of Hawaii Center for Labor Education & Research
- Established in 1976 by State Law, the Center provides labor education, research and labor-related programs.
University of North Texas Labor Education Program Leadership Workbook
- Steward training, negotiations, organizing, grievance handling; all online and free
University of Wisconsin - The School for Workers
- A university-based labor education program conducting applied research and offering education and consultation to unions and workers on the full range of labor relations issues.
Walter P. Reuther Library of Labor and Urban Affairs
- Wayne State University: education, exhibits, labor archives, lectures, and newsletter.
WVU-ES: Institute for Labor Studies and Research
- West Virginia University Extension Service Institute for Labor Studies and Research
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2016 at 7:50:29 UTC -