become an editor
the entire directory
only in Labor_Movement/Culture
Labor and Solidarity Choirs
Society: Politics: Socialism: Marxism: Communism: Culture
Earl Dotter, labor photographer
- Award-winning photojournalist Earl Dotter has documented the working lives of Americans for nearly 30 years from the Appalachian coal fields through many industries and regions.
- Presents information about past and current general strikes around the world.
Labor Heritage Foundation
- A non-profit organization working to strengthen the labor movement through the use of music, art and culture.
- A list of films with a left-wing political message, on topics ranging from feminism to the environment, race and class.
- Information about the festival of working people and the arts in Toronto.
The Red Flag: the song, the man, the monument
- Website on the song The Red Flag, Jim Connell (1852-1929) who wrote it and the monument erected in Crossakiel County Meath Ireland in 1998. Includes text, photos and a sound file of all 6 verses of the song.
Songs of Irish Labour
- Songs of the Irish labour movement, including text, photos and sound files
- Songs that helped build trade unions over the past 200 years. Workers songs, songs of labor, strike songs, picket line songs, songs against unemployment and poverty.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 11:54:03 UTC -